Fasting days on tea with milk and honey

Very right thing by those who has the habit to arrange a fasting days. There are many options, what exactly the products to make the holiday the body. Today I will tell you a very unusual but effective scenario for a special day in your diet. Try a day of unloading to drink half a litre of black tea with milk and honey.

Yes, with milk and honey! Such a wonderful recipe a long time ago I told my aunt. I always wondered how she manages in her fifty to have a 60 - inch waist. And, as far as I know, the woman still has a tendency to be overweight. Then she revealed her secret. So, to make such discharge to two times a week (ideally Tuesday and Thursday). The morning you need to brew black tea. Then to add to it a glass of skim milk (by 1.2 liter of tea). Sweeten the mixture with one tablespoon of honey – the miracle drink is ready. And, you can pour it into a thermos and easy to take it to work.

To drink tea is when I want to eat. The feeling of hunger disappears instantly. Everything is simple: honey has carbohydrates, milk is rich in proteins and calcium, while black tea is saturated with minerals that can rid the body of harmful substances. It is important to remember. During this fasting day you should drink up to two liters of water. After all, milk and tea have diuretic and choleretic effect. So the liquid here is simply necessary. The effects of drinking tea will become visible in a month or 4 pounds will melt before our eyes.

Source: /users/147

Tags

See also

New and interesting