Do I need to take antibiotics for colds?

This was at one of the conferences said the Professor of the Department of childhood diseases of the First MGMU them. I. M. Sechenov Alexander Gorelov:
Respiratory disease tend not always a good thing to leak, when they develop complications, although I am aware that the appointment of an antibiotic does not equal prevention of complications, but anyway, here it is again — a straw, which traditionally we doctors enough in this situation. Do I need antibiotics if antibiotics? I'll just give the official data

Fifteen million seven hundred twenty one thousand five hundred twenty eight

No matter what is said — about the fever, immunotropic drugs, involuntarily returning to the issue of the use of antibacterial drugs in acute respiratory viral infections. I think the unreasonable use of antibiotics (regardless of what the educated people, Western or Russian), applicable to the Russian reality, is primarily due to sinasadyang doctors in our country. We always blame the doctor.

Seventy seven million seven thousand eight hundred fifty one

And so the Russian thesis that we do not work for the patient and for the Prosecutor, has not been removed, and so the realities of our life are such, I will demonstrate that the antibiotics unfortunately, whatever mass diseases we may say — respiratory, intestinal infection, no matter what they will be etiology, and no matter what the etiological structure, whether viral diarrhea, bacterial or respiratory disease, the tactics will remain the same: until we have national formulary, on the basis of which a doctor can feel a shield in order to walk freely through life, he will prescribe antibiotics…

Source: /users/559

Tags

See also

New and interesting