Like I told son not to litter

When my son was seven years old, and we all are still little family was driving somewhere out of town, stopped at a gas station, bought ice cream and go, enjoy: summer, heat, ice cream, wife, son, grace...

Then my son opens the window and throws the wrapper. The speed of the car was small and I was able very quickly to Park the car on a roadside.

Silently got out of the car, opened the trunk, removed the products asanovski one of the packages led the son out of the car and asked to collect all the garbage from the curb. The son of pride, and even his wife tried to stand up...
But the woman was sent to the car to listen to music and explained to my son that while it will not bring me a full bag of garbage, we can't go on, and therefore all the "Goodies" promised us.

The son at first with tears and then with some excitement in my eyes went to collect the garbage. I took the second package and went around.

In less than half an hour we had cleared a small section of the road from the traces of life of our people and got back in the car.
Next, I explained to the son why he went to collect the garbage, because Russia is his homeland, and the Homeland should be loved. Talked a lot, tedious (says my wife), with examples, but so that he understood.
And in the end the son asked:
– And why did you collect me?
– The fact that you threw the wrapper out the window is in the first place, my mistake. I missed something in your upbringing, and therefore had to be punished along with you.
Soon the son will be 13 years old, he has two little sisters, and yesterday I enjoyed watching how he teaches them not to litter...
Thanks to my father — his wisdom in our parenting so much helps me to correctly coach your learn)))

Tags

See also

New and interesting