Eco-friendly washing powder from only 3 ingredients

Ninety three million six hundred ninety one thousand five hundred eighty eight

Lauren singer (Lauren Singer), eco-activist and blogger, founded the non-waste cleaning company called the Simply Co (a Company).

Its first product will be a detergent, which is made by hand of only three simple ingredients .

Sanger appealed to the resource Kickstarter for budgeting its new project through crowd-funding. Your own washing powder she started producing about two years ago, which means her product literally tested within two years. "I have tried many different recipes," says Lauren.

Singer has always been the ideologue of the homemade detergent, which has repeatedly wrote in his blog. However, she discovered that most blog readers are not eager to work and make cleaning products and detergents. "Usually, people write to me –"I Have no time to do it, what would you advise an alternative that you can buy in the store?". To be honest, I feel uncomfortable if something I recommend," she says. "This business is the manufacturing of such products made by your own hands, what I'd like people to do for themselves."

Seeing this picture, Lauren came to the decision to create a company producing waste-free products waste-free way, giving the people the means by which she enjoys at home. Created by her washing powder is biodegradable, great for vegans, no preservatives, synthetic fragrances and toxic chemicals.

It consists of only three ingredients:

— Baking soda, aka sodium bicarbonate or NaHCO3 is a salt, which was used by the ancient Egyptians to remove stains and odors in the wash;

Soda, aka sodium carbonate, or Na2CO3 is a soluble soda, which is used to soften the water and helps to remove stains from linen;

— Castile soap — vegan, organic soap that cleans linen that needs to make soap.

Washing powder will be supplied in cartons that do not contain plastic that can be recycled or composted. Singer worked for the purchase of raw materials so to get them in a minimal amount of packaging material and recycles all that can not reuse itself. Made from recycled paper she plans to make thank-you cards and business cards.

A box of washing powder, weighing nearly 1 kg, is designed for 50 washings, you can obtain by donating $25.00 or more to her campaign on the resource Kickstarter.

At the moment the powder is available in two variants – without fragrance, and the smell of lavender, which is derived from natural essential oils. "In my opinion these are the two most traditional option, besides for me they are the most eco-friendly".

In the future, Lauren hopes to expand the range of The Simply Co. She is ready to start producing their own cleaner for glass, cleaner for the floor and other surfaces. "I want to create a brand which includes all these positions," shares the singer.

Singer says that many of the cleaning products and detergents presented as "green" are not so harmful from the point of view of ecology as traditional products, but it hopes to "provide a really good product."

Source: facepla.net

Tags

See also

New and interesting