Natural ash can replace washing powder

If a frog by gradually heating in water, the tone will not even feel the danger, so it can be welded – it will not even pop up. Approximately by the same principle affects us all the beauty of household chemicals – we do not feel its direct effects, but it every day shortens our lives. That is why many researchers have long recommended us to replace the organic chemicals are not harmful products. Every day we use a detergent and then a hot meal all chemical residues get into our bodies. French researchers have come to the conclusion that people in the year eats on average 280 grams of a dangerous product.

Environmentalists assure us that you can easily move even on such means of hygiene, which were used even by our grandmothers. For example, white clay, which is very common, sold in our pharmacies, can be used for hand washing. This natural material is very useful, I wouldn't say the soap that is 99% killing our flora. However, the clay can dry the skin. In this case, you can add a little olive oil. In addition, the clay has antibacterial properties and even heals wounds. With its help, you can even purify water. Clay even brush my teeth.

As for air fresheners in the bathroom, their natural alternative can be pine twigs and a lighted candle. Believe me, this is much better than with a single-piece cocktail flavors. Probably every one of you at least once in life had a nasty Allergy to washing powder. In the case of eco product to be here ash. Her solution has long served as a spot remover. To do this, first pour the ashes with water, and then use the infusion as a detergent. For Laundry in the washing machine will fit gall grated soap.

Natural air conditioning and can be potted plants. The diversity of technological discoveries we forget about natural health air. The record in this regard is Chlorophytum perfectly cleans the air, it is very unpretentious.

Source: /users/147

Tags

See also

New and interesting