7 useful tips for those who work at home

Has now become popular to work from home. This has many advantages. But sometimes it's hard to tune in a working mood and focus on work. Familiar? So I offer you 7 useful tips that will help you.

Choose your workplace

First and foremost, identify a place where you focus, and no one will bother you. It is a place where you feel comfortable and good. Change Surprising, but it works and this is probably the main advice for those who can't focus. Not quite home clothing helps to feel important and to do, finally, business. A business suit will help even more. You can experiment and replace even your Slippers office shoes. Make a to-do list to effectively allocate their time, use the task Manager or make lists. Personally, I'm doing this list in the program Wunderlist. But you can use just a sheet of paper, where it says current task. When the task is done — cut it or put next to the check mark. Define a weekend As a minimum of one day off, but there were two. These days just rest. And you'll notice how much energy you will have in the working days during the week. To increase your energy, get some exercise. I am doing wing-Chun. Positive energy for the whole day is guaranteed. Allocate working time to Determine the time for work and for a little rest. Allow time for recuperation is extremely important. When the complete work on one task, you can drink a Cup of tea or to eat. And then happy to proceed to the next task. A change of scenery Sometimes to come up with a new idea or inspiration, you need to change the familiar surroundings. Try for a change to work in a café with free Internet or in the Park when the Internet is not required. At least a new experience you provided. Use wait time and write down ideas When you're working in the office, work follows you always. Even when you're waiting for someone, riding the bus, or just walking down the street. Therefore came a great idea – write it down. Can record in mobile or from in the program Mind Manager. Very convenient. There you can read an interesting book that will be useful in work. Highlight the interesting points and also write them.

Source: hochu.ua/cat-lyubi-vse-dlya-zhenschin/zhenschina-i-biznes/article-36721-top-7-poleznyih-sovetov-dlya-teh-kto-rabotaet-doma/

Tags

See also

New and interesting