Carlos slim about the risks, errors, pride, superiority of the entrepreneurs to the policy

One of the richest men in the world Carlos slim about the risks, errors, pride, superiority of the politicians and businessmen in front of success:

1. The businessman cannot engage only in business. You should have more interests. Life offers many opportunities to know, to learn, to feel, to live.

2. I think that businessmen and entrepreneurs have more experience in resource management and it is easier to solve problems than politicians.

3. When you live, looking at other people's opinions, you are dead. I don't want to live thinking about how I'll be remembered.

4. You must have a vision of the future, and you need to know the past.

5. Try to make small mistakes and not big ones.

6. I think I never risk. Maybe if quite a bit, but I do not like to risk it. I think I'm very conservative.

7. In business you have to be flexible.

8. I do not believe that in any business you have to work 15 or 16 hours, then you will not have time for yourself, your family, or something else.

9. The businessman is the Creator of wealth, which he manages only temporarily.

10. I am convinced that the private sector should support, and not to give money, because charity will not solve poverty several hundred years.

11. My idea is simple: reinvest, reinvest and reinvest.

12. There is a difference between the investor and the entrepreneur: the entrepreneur actively creates, the investor passively invests.

13. Immigrants have to work very hard, but they are very strong inside. They need to be strong. I admire immigrants from anywhere in the world.

14. The best investment that you can do is create jobs... to involve poor and marginalised people in the modern market economy.

15. A good personal life makes you stronger.

16. It seems to me that the work is not only social responsibility, but also emotional needs.

17. The way to happiness is when you clearly understand your values and are in harmony with them.
18. Steady and quiet optimism always yields its fruit.

19. I still ask a lot of questions.

20. I think it's crazy to create wealth and leave it after death is unknown. Throughout life, you should use your wealth outside of the business.

21. In business you don't enjoy. You are working with.

22. Pride in something is a personal, internal. It is not the recognition and applause. It is an internal feeling that you feel, doing something.

23. I think that success is not earned money, a private company or an outstanding professionalism. Success is your life. Success is your family, your friends. From this point of view, I consider myself very successful.

Source: vk.com/businessquotes

Tags

See also

New and interesting