Eighty one million six hundred twenty three thousand one hundred twenty three
Photo: Oleg Ilyin Confectionary
We are all accustomed to the classic shape of the cake. Why this year not to depart from tradition and bake a spectacular Easter cake with cream cheese and white chocolate?!
"Traditional Easter symbols – butter cake, curd Easter and dyed eggs. In my cake it all is a single whole, – says our favorite pastry chef and host of super show "Make me beautiful" Oleg Ilyin. – I made a classic cake with candied fruit, raisins and rum, covered with cream of cheese by analogy with the classical Easter. And the angel on top of the cake hard painted Easter eggs".
RECIPE UNUSUAL CAKE-CAKE
What you need:
460 g of wheat flour
10 g of dry yeast
5 g of salt
75 g sugar
200 ml of milk
50 ml of water
60 g butter
100 g raisins
60 g of candied fruits (cubes of papaya, pineapple, mango – to your taste)
20 ml of rum
170 g low-fat cottage cheese
70 g of sugar
70 ml of milk
14 g gelatin
80 g white chocolate
180 ml cream 35% fat
How to cook a very special cake-cake:
1. For the cake combine in saucepan with milk and water, slightly warmed. Enter the melted butter, sugar, egg, salt and yeast. Add the raisins, previously soaked in rum, with alcohol, candied fruits and flour. Mix thoroughly.
2. Spread the mass on a baking tray lined with parchment and bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
3. For the mousse bring to boil milk with sugar, add chocolate, stir and remove from heat. Slightly to cool and enter the pre-soaked gelatin (guided by the instructions on the packet), cottage cheese and whipped cream. Gently stir until the consistency of mousse.
4. Cut out cake of the desired shape, fill with mousse and put a few hours in the freezer.
5. If you have decorations from marzipan: angel, hearts, etc., adorn their cake. If not, decorate a cake-the cake as it tells you the culinary imagination.published