This Indian from Orenburg

Oleg Smogelsky - a real Orenburg Indian. "Ranch", where he works, is located near the city, but crossed its threshold, if you get in western and cease to feel the urban resident.

14 photos via rufact.org

How to become a redhead

Oleg and his wife Svetlana in the private equestrian club, which organized Vitaly Pervushin (he once took riding lessons with Oleg, and so charmed the horse - these beautiful, intelligent and noble animals - that he decided to build his own "Ranch" ). However, the work of the love of horses is very difficult to call, although the club 12 individuals, followed by the couple looked after.

Now 48 years old Oleg, his favorite work, it is a hobby, a cowboy hat with a brim, onions, red horse Albano, faithful dog Fox and the life of the Indian.

It all began in the 70s when television for the whole Union thundered the film "Chingachgook - The Great Snake"; he was so impressed with the boy that changed his life. With ten years Oleg started horseback riding, archery and many others, such as athletics. Later adolescent desire to be like Sharp Falcon grew into something more.

Oleg easily falls into a pack of cigarettes from 20 meters

- I'm in the business of equestrian sport for almost 30 years, but gradually came to think about what I was doing something wrong, - says Oleg. - Horse racing and other competitions on horseback for awards and medals have nothing to do with the life of the Indians.

Oleg retired from the sport, although he predicted a brilliant success. But the young man realized that his attitude to the horse runs counter to the sporting realities.

Now Oleg does not regret that he left a career athlete - but he was able to establish such a harmonious relationship with animals and nature, which were among the Indians.

As befits a truly Redskins, Oleg accompanies the life of faithful squaw - beloved wife Svetlana. Not every woman accept the fact that her husband had exchanged a career out of a herd of horses, money and fame - on the log ranch outside the city. But Svetlana took the same path as her husband - first came to professional sports, and then out of love for animals left. And despite the fact that a woman is educated ... programmer! But this profession it is not caught.

- I lost many friends from the study because they did not understand my way of life - says the woman. - Now I communicate with only a few colleagues from the sport and, of course, horses. Another happiness I myself do not want to.

Previously, the couple lived in the city, but in the apartment just spent the night, devoting all his time to the club. And then completely sold the property and moved closer to the horses. Now timbered ranch - not only their work, but also a comfortable house, where the walls are hung portraits of horses and wolves, bows, arrows and feathers, and the yard is tipi - a traditional housing, which the head of the family has built himself.

By the way, the daughter of "Indians" living and studying to be an economist in Orenburg, among us, the simple white man. But parents notice her attracted to horses and nature, and think that it will repeat their fate.

Horsepower

- Horse and man at Redskins - one, - says Oleg. - Now, animals are often used as sports equipment, caring only about training and victories. Few people know that in the wild horse gallop enough not more than five hundred meters - the distance of his or catch up with a predator, or it will come off. There are no other options. In sports, the distance and physical activities do not correspond to the natural abilities of horses.

Curious monsters, horse Svetlana interested in the camera lens

Oleg against any intervention in nature horses, even those familiar, such as shoeing and combing tails! It turns out that the horseshoe is bad for the heart, from the frequent combing hair fall out, and blankets from broken thermoregulation. And the horse - social animals, it is important for them to feel the tactile "countrymen" - scratching and rubbing against each other. But, unfortunately, it has become a tradition for centuries to keep the horses in a tightly closed stalls, where they were alone. But the club Oleg handsome 12 run freely on the paddock, play and have fun in any weather, because they are not afraid nor snow, nor rain. The club did everything possible to bring the conditions of detention to the natural, and it's immediately noticeable on the muzzle handsome happy and playful mood.

Meeting with Sharp Falcon

What was surprising spouses of Indians, when they learned that he comes to Orenburg Gojko Mitic - the same Sharp Falcon and Chingachgook, who so influenced the lives of Oleg! They prepared and arranged a meeting overseas guests a tour of his ranch.
c-goyko.jpg
Both Indian - German and Orenburg - in great shape

Mitic Smogelskih have stayed almost three hours and all this time did not stop to wonder how in the Russian city living these enthusiastic people.

- First, we sat in the tepee, where we made a fire, and talked, - says Oleg meeting with idol. - He was very pleased that I was so familiar with his biography. Well still - he is the hero of my childhood! Then, because there was not Batman or Superman, so the appearance of an Indian chief just shocked the minds of Soviet schoolchildren.

By the way, Oleg realized that Gojko in his 70 years in good physical shape. This is not surprising, because all his life the actor was filmed without an understudy, he performed complex acrobatic tricks and delighted spectators relief muscles.

- He turned on some of the tracks on his mobile phone and started to sing softly, - says Oleg. - By the way, he has a wonderful voice.

But light a legendary peace pipe Sharp Falcon refused, he admitted that it was the most difficult on the set, because he never smoked.

Two Indian - Orenburg and German - archery, Oleg talked about horses, about their lives, and Gojko so touched that even began to sing!

Such a saddle - the dream of every rider

Shortly before the arrival Oleg ordered abroad expensive cowboy saddle. Elegant leather products show the man the best place for an autograph idol - he handed Mitic nail to the scrawled his name on it.

- He became indignant, saying that the hand does not rise to spoil such a thing! - Says Oleg. - But then yet signed the nail on the saddle. And with each new letter, which he led, the cost of seat grew and grew. But I certainly would not selling, because it is the memory of the meeting with the man who changed my life.

Saddle autographed idol is not for sale

Bow and arrow Technology Redskins made of bone, wood, leather, and organic glue

The horses, which are not forced to exercise, sports themselves
Albano happy prancing and posing

The interiors are designed in a ranch-style Indian

Tipi is arranged so that the smoke from the fire immediately goes out and does not corrode the eyes

The most difficult thing - to shoot a bow at full gallop

For Mitic "pipe of peace" was the biggest challenge on the set

Another inhabitant of the ranch - the owl sofa. Smogelskie found her in the woods with a broken wing.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting