10 parables make the world better

1. Tactics

The epigraph.

- I work from morning to night!

- And when do you think?

(Dialogue between the young and brilliant physicist Rutherford)

You could see it on television, hear on the radio or in the newspapers, but this time the annual world championship was held in British Columbia. The finalists were Canadian and Norwegian.

Their task was as follows. Each of them was allocated a certain area of ​​the forest. The winner is the one who would be able to knock down the most number of trees from 8 am to four pm.

At eight o'clock in the morning there was a whistle and two logger positioned. They cut down a tree for a tree, while the Canadian had not heard that the Norwegian stopped. Realizing that this was his chance, Canadian redoubled his efforts ...

At nine o'clock I heard a Canadian, that the Norwegian again went to work. And again, they worked almost simultaneously, when ten minutes to ten Canadians heard that Norway's stopped again. Once again, the Canadian went to work, wanting to take advantage of the weakness of the enemy.

At ten o'clock the Norwegian again involved in the work. As long as ten minutes to eleven, he did not interrupt briefly. With the ever-increasing sense of jubilation Canadian continued to work at the same pace, already feeling the smell of victory.

And so it went on all day. Every hour the Norwegian stayed for ten minutes, and the Canadian continued to work. When there was a signal of the end of the competition, exactly four o'clock in the afternoon, a Canadian was quite sure that the prize in his pocket.

You can not imagine how he was surprised to learn that he had lost.

- How did it happen? - He asked the Norwegian. - Every hour, I heard you on the ten-minute stops. Like, damn you, you managed to cut more wood than I? That's impossible.

- In fact, everything is very simple - just said the Norwegian. - Every hour I stayed for ten minutes. And while you went to chop wood, I was sharpening his ax.

2. The parable of the two wolves

Once upon a time an old Indian opened his grandson one life truth.

In every man there is a struggle, much like the struggle between two wolves. One wolf represents evil - envy, jealousy, sorrow, selfishness, ambitions, lie ... Another wolf represents the goodness - peace, love, hope, truth, goodness, faithfulness ...

Little Indian, touched to the heart the words of his grandfather, thought for a few moments, and then asked: - And what in the end the wolf wins?

An old Indian smiled slightly and replied:

- Always wins the wolf that you feed.

3. Find out the cause of

See also

New and interesting

We on Google+