About fathers, managers, kindergarten and superiority over the weak

About fathers, managers, kindergarten and superiority over the weak.

I have a son 4 months ago I went to kindergarten.

Well, the word "went" is not quite applicable, because not once this was not that Nikita woke up in the morning cheerfully, he walked to the bathroom, took his morning treatments, he vigorously dressed and cheerful went to kindergarten. NO RA-ZU. So with this I had no luck.
Separately, it should be noted that adults who live in the same territory with Nikita have your schedule, your workload, your plans and, as often happens, are in trouble. That is, when the training camp the morning my son does not like-minded. On the contrary, he is in a hurry and all kind of shows and I'm always in a hurry and nervous about it.

Let me remind you that until the moment I became a coach and business speaker, I was a top Manager. Ie man who had power, and he had a right to use it. For example, in the decision-making procedure to give a direct order to the employee, without going into details and without explaining the motives. As it turned out prescriptive method of control when interacting with my son is not working at all (exactly the same as it does not work when managing employees)! That is to say Nikita: "Go wash!" will not cut it. Or words: "Nikita, drink yogurt!" is also not particularly motivates the child to perform this extremely important and urgent tasks. J
Because important she is to me, and he was my morning rush on the drum.
Exactly the same similarly executed and tasks of the employees, if you talk to them the authoritarian and without showing empathy.

Well, after all there are always exceptions and, of course, in any team has intimidated people who out of fear of being fired quickly run and will perform the task of the head of the tyrant. But I would not want anyone of the managers, their tasks were performed by their people with this mindset. The picture painted inspired by the artist will be quite different from the picture, which will create the artist's scared. Even if they draw the same thing.

And I don't want to I was a scared child and I want the task to run))
Persistence of type "get Dressed get dressed get dressed get dressed get dressed" does not work.
The intimidation of the type "there Now eat all your porridge" is not working.
The attempt of passing the buck like "You already have to do everything myself" does not work.
A clear and coherent argument and my reasoning aloud about discipline don't work.
And if you raise your voice so all can get the mobile phone and transfer my first meeting an hour later.

It is worth noting that in the garden it's all good: has friends, great teachers and interesting classes. Sometimes the problem is opposite: in the evening it wouldn't drag home from the garden.

In General, my problem is clear: we need to make sure that my child passionately and Chagall's to kindergarten and do it I must. And actions in this case are no different from those that should take the head, when it needs to lead to the goals and objectives facing the company, their people.

NEED TO INVOLVE PEOPLE IN THE PROCESS AND CREATE THEM FOR THIS GREAT CONDITIONS!

What is most surprising, when you begin to look at the problem from this angle, the solutions start coming to mind themselves. If not immediately, let not fast, but come. And then as expected, miracles happen and the staff are running to a bright future and a child joyfully walks in the garden.

In the last 2 weeks we with Nikita:

Played in "warm"-"cold" while in search of his scarf, which was in the garden.

Went, clutching fists to give her heartfelt love to the teacher.

The world Day of Good Deeds and made this morning a good cause

Become a robot and press the buttons "dressing", "eating", "walking" and so on.

Competed with the minute hand on the clock to beat her and to resort to kindergarten faster than it will show the right time.

Averted in the kindergarten daddy (i.e. me) and introduce him with the staff.

Played the game in reverse", i.e. did what you said dad, but in reverse.

Looking for the fairy who turned my son into a cranky boy.

Hid in the locker room pirate pieces of eight and found them the next morning.

Well, once I "bought". Promised a new toy and handed it to her tonight.

But the way to "buy" worked the worst and very short-term. Because the next day it was almost a requirement on the part of the son. As in life. Trying to inspire employees financial motivation always ends up with people looking for places where he is even more unable to pay. What? Do so taught!

I know exactly what inspired people can work much more efficiently than people with higher rate of salary. Many times more effective.
Many will say that I shouldn't teach your child to such games, because so it will get used and will not do anything without creating a creative atmosphere. But I watched as he began to do everything with great pleasure and, surprisingly, faster to learn self-reliance.
Similarly, the employees working in the cool and healthy atmosphere, are beginning to create not only results, but also ideas for development, friendly team and unique culture.

While addressing the leaders of different stripes and ranks, I want to reiterate that the easiest way to do so that the employee did something for You — ORDER, is also the most inefficient. People close, offended, hold a grudge and waiting for the moment of retribution over You.

View the film "12 years of slavery", it shows very well the image of the leader, who is still trying to decide on the most simple, prescriptive, authoritative manner. My wife after watching this film said that never will have the power to punish the child. Because to use force against those weaker than you (read: below level — easy.

And to inspire and to create the conditions where people will feel themselves heroes – hard.

But that's what the leaders and fathers. Isn't it?

Author: Maxim Batyrev

Source: batyrevmaxim.livejournal.com/75420.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting