Why you should not send your child to kindergarten before three years

When my daughter turned a year and a half, my relatives and friends were tired of asking why we didn’t get formalized. kindergarten. And every second parent on the playground tried to feel sorry for a poor girl who is bored alone. The garden is so fun and a lot of kids.

DepositPhotos

The development of children in kindergarten Because I have a bad idea of stormy fun half-year-oldWe held off the attack as much as we could. But family circumstances have developed so that in 2 years the daughter still became another victim of preschool.

Why the victim? Because if I had the chance to take time back, I would never take her to the nursery. We had no adaptation, we had hell. The tantrums, screams, tears and snot began at home.

DepositPhotos

Resistance caused by the child's misunderstanding of why he is left with strangersIt was so strong that we cried together. She is in a room where it is supposed to have fun with a dozen of such screaming children, and I am at the gate, where the painted sun smiled under the beautiful inscription “Sunshine Kindergarten is a kindergarten of kindness, children’s dreams always come true here.”

Teachers comforted with the phrase that all children are different, that we will adapt, we just have to wait. We waited, but we couldn’t adapt. Neither we nor half our peers.

If you miss the endless circles of snot and dwell on the psychological adaptation to kindergarten, the daughter is never used to it. She accepted.

She humbled herself and went to the garden like a prisoner to hard labor. Sometimes silent, sometimes screaming, but she walked. She didn't need other kids, games, dancing, English, and so on. doman. A young man in his 2 years reconciled that it is necessary for her parents and there is no other option.

DepositPhotos

I can now remember our first prom, which from the very morning was accompanied by one single sentence: “Mom, is this the last day?” Aren't we going to kindergarten tomorrow? And yes, it was our last day. Then there was another decree, preparation for school, but that's a different story.

Of course, the garden was not an infinitely black stripe. They had their pluses, new friends and even grooms! But our greatest “achievement” was increased anxiety, which is not to blame anyone else, namely, we are parents. And we're still cleaning up the consequences.

DepositPhotos

It is very sad that modern parents can not afford to give the child as much attention as he needs. Not everyone has grandparents and nannies. Not everyone can quit their job because sometimes they want to. I understand the feelings of those moms and dads who make forced sacrifices.

From the point of view of neuropsychology, there is no optimal age for attending kindergarten. The sooner a child feels that he is not safe, the longer he develops certain higher mental functions: attention, thinking and speech.

Imagine that you are a defenseless child, and at one point the safe world in the face of your mother suddenly disappeared. As adults, we know we will meet again tonight. The child doesn't understand! He lives in the “here and now” mode, if his mother left now, then she will not return. Hence all the children’s tears, protests and withdrawals into themselves.

Sometimes parents are happy that the child did not have tantrums and quickly got used to the garden. But in fact, these children are much more difficult! They experience separation within themselves. Now, let's think about what kind of knowledge can be gained by being in constant anxiety?

DepositPhotos

During stress, the brain slows down Development of child speech in kindergartenBecause he can not take part in cognitive processes and learning at full strength. Kindergarten is “overexertion,” not development.

When I hear moms say that they went to kindergarten a year, a year and a half or even earlier, I truly feel sorry for these little crumbs. At least up to 3 years of age, children in principle do not need all sorts of “development rooms”. Child Development Programs in KindergartenIf there's no mom around. Not all children are stress-resistant, they are all different.

DepositPhotos

If it is possible to delay the time of visiting kindergarten, it should be used. After 3 years of experience and tears, of course, but not so large-scale and without such consequences for the health and mental development of the child. The main thing is not early development, but timely!

My youngest child went to the garden at exactly 3 years old. And I can see the difference, given that they have completely different characters from their elders. He runs into the garden and cries when we don't go there. I hope I'm doing the right thing.

Recently, there is a trend: children begin to develop in every possible way right from the diapers. Why? After all, it is much more important not to try to put the maximum information into the child’s head, but to understand how to use the resources of the brain and do everything on time.

Dear parents, be honest, who needs kindergarten? Of course you do. Raising children is very difficult, and it is unlikely to work without mistakes, but the main thing is to do everything with love so that the child feels it.

Write us in the comments if it is worth it. kindergartenOr is age irrelevant?

Show this helpful article to your friends on social media.

Tags

See also

New and interesting