The simple exercise under the most severe back pain

Very often simple things is the only thing that helps. Below I will talk about the exercise that really helped with severe back pain. "Back hurts so much not to want to live" — recently these words broke all hope that grandpa will live a normal life. You realize that hurts to hear this from a loved one.

And hope not so much when you know that he has a blood clot in his leg, one eye is blind from glaucoma, and, okay, if not for recent stroke...

Of course, he tried various treatment for doctors, medications, therapists, and healers... yeah, something helped, something made worse... sometimes it was easier for him, but overall it was not only hard to move, hurts to lie down.

Saying, "I'd get rid of the pain in the back and all is well."

Was told to give him the exercise that he can do. I've been waiting and preparing for this moment:)

Say: "one way go like this":

"and the other":

It's very simple! One way to go socks in hand, heels in the other hand.

Includes deep muscles of the pelvis and stabiliziruemost tone the muscles of the back and abdomen.

He walks and laughs: "one way, as Charlie Chaplin, and the other — as Pugacheva".

The correct movement is health and strength! Now back does not hurt, grandpa goes quiet.

Of course, this exercise is not spared from other illnesses, said now, "That would be good to see better!"

That's right, come on! He was only 74 years old, pick up a few more for the eyes something.

The main thing to do:) posted

Author: Maxim Usoltsev, P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.yogamax.info/#!Samoa-prostoe-uprajneniya-pri-samyh-silnyh-blah-V-spine/clao/5506c6250cf2031a76409a4e

Tags

See also

New and interesting