Planting potato seedling method

Decided this year to test a new method of planting potatoes. New to me, but the neighbor sits down so long, she peeked. Took the bags with a capacity of about 1 liter

Fill them by one third pre-prepared mixture of garden soil, coconut, vermiculite, peat and a little sand. put the sprouted potato tuber and covered with earth, but not to the brim, left 8-9cm. For planting I used the bags with snaps. The neighbor sits down in the cut bottles. Bags in my opinion is mobility, for transport and to save space, which in the spring at home is lacking.

Bags put in a plastic 10l bucket. It included 10 seedlings.

It will take you to the cottage.
Get rid of packets with a lump of land planted in a pre-heated under the black tape the ground.
But even better to put in a warm bed, either in the barrel or in boxes. Where the ground warms up earlier.

Why so difficult you ask?

Let's look at some of the advantages of this method. Of course, this method is not for mass planting. The main work will be conducted in early may. Proactiv potatoes at home, I have the opportunity to obtain an earlier crop. And in early June my family will eat young potatoes, then, as opposed to undermine from the garden will begin in August and the main crop will be ready by September. 10 tubers will be enough for early consumption, while the market prices will be biting.

From personal experience I know that to plant potatoes, even in may, though in June, she will sit until warm. And the crop is harvested almost at the same time as the early planted and wait, which are planted later. published

Author: Natalia, Vladivostok
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.7dach.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting