Where love is born

How often can I say about desire, not convinced of its validity?

Or to inform the decision, without proving its correctness, just relying on my faith.Yes, I fully believe another until you can trust yourself. In fact, the depth of my reach equal my ability to look within ourselves. To meet with their experiences. And hear their needs. To take responsibility for them. And to act on them. And then there's the fork: "I don't know how I feel and what I do".

You can try to explain. Yourself another.

To retouch words their vulnerability instead of having to hear my true condition.

Fear prevents to see and hear. It makes people blind and reasonable.

We do not see others because of their excessive needs warmth and care.

And the greater the need, the tightly closed eyes, ears, heart.

The younger our emotional intelligence.

Then another attitude to me is more important than she or he is as a person regardless of their behavior towards me. The more I depend on the loyalty of the other, the more afraid of value judgments, the more likely I will fall for it. "You are what you do for me and not what you are". Serve me in exchange for my sacrifices. Let's change. It is a contract.

"I want her to understand."

It's a dead end. Where everything is clear, nothing to do. Relationships end.

Remember the phrase "you will be rewarded for your faith." Here every and gets as much as he believes in himself. Just. In all areas of life. Why don't people trust the words and deeds of others? Yes, maybe because your own phrases and actions designed "to". Then, Yes. Something like "the Dog barks, but the caravan moves on." Everyone is busy with his plot.

There's something formal. Pseudo important. As the new year together. And is alive, now is the feelings.

When one of the pair is subordinate to the other in order to maintain an artificial equilibrium, both become insensitive.

Union "withers".

Dead love is not capable.

Without trust, intimacy is impossible.

Without trust yourself, first and foremost.

To be alive is to feel. And on the basis of their feelings to make decisions.

Planning and thinking are good as a Supplement and not as the General line of relations. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: /users/7850

Tags

See also

New and interesting