9 lessons productive life, peeped in children

Carefully supervise young children, warns author and psychologist Adam Mann. Do not be fooled by their cute appearance — they can teach you many lessons productive lives. Here are just a few of them.

1. Sleep is one of the main priorities ofChildren, especially babies, are sleeping as if you get paid for it. They can sleep from 10 to 18 hours a day. Sleep helps them to grow and develop their immune system and restores energy and reports in a good mood. Not enough sleep, they become cranky, irritable, they did not calm down. But adults all the same! If we don't get enough sleep, we begin to grumble and be mad at all. Our memory performs, we find it difficult to concentrate, we become inattentive. Of course, 18 hours a day — too much, but to be more productive, sleep should be our priority.

2. Practice is everything, Try to lie on your stomach and roll over on his back. Easy? And once you took a few months of practice to learn it. You did it every day and in the end got the result. The same thing happens in adult life. Often the first attempt did not out. But practice will bring you to the end.

3. Routine is goodto Wake up, eat, play, eat, sleep, play, eat, sleep... every day. Cool, huh? For children it's the same plot that we "home-work-home". But they don't get tired of this schedule, they get pleasure from it. Thanks to him, they grow and develop. But adults without the normal diet for the body and soul cannot be productive. As in Maslow's hierarchy of needs, physical needs — in the first place. You need to remember that regular positive actions help us to function and to improve yourself in every way.

4. The ability to stop All parents know the situation, when children get tired of games, rides or anything else. They'll just let me know! If the child has eaten, he will reject the spoon. In short, everyone has their limits. Productive people also understand it and know when to quit. To take a little break, take a walk, listen to music, chat with an interesting person — all it clears the mind and gets the creativity. If you're tired, admit it and take a break.

5. Concentrate on one thingin children is a period when they grab everything they like. And grasping with full force — if they like your hair, they can pull out. Notice how they focus. Nothing can divert all their attention is drawn to the object. If adults succeeded. We should learn it from children. And that makes us much more productive.

6. Laugh!You know how it's magical and contagious smile or the laughter of a child. It's obvious he's happy. But laughter and smiles help at any age. They help to fight stress, improve mood and make us nicer people. In General, never hold back laughter.

7. Talk about your desiresyou Want to eat? A stomach ache? Fatigue? When children want something, they will immediately inform you about it in a most clear way. They are not waiting for the right moment. They still, whether you know it or not. No, this does not mean that you need to become a rude person with bad manners, who behaves as if he alone in the world. But this, too, lies an important lesson: we need to convey to other people what you want. Productive people initiative. Even if they are scared, they still are, because I know that it is necessary to use each chance and move forward, achieving great results.

8. All in good timeWhen the time comes to roll over, they roll over. When the time comes to learn to sit, they sit. When the time comes to crawl, they crawl. Babies don't skip any stages in its development. Productive people live the same way. They don't waste time trying to complete a big deal in a short time. And they do everything in order. They break down tasks into small steps and take them one by one.

9. Enjoy the little thingsFeed me, change clothes, hug, play with me, love and protect me I'll be happy. I don't need some trendy diapers or mass of colorful blankets with beautiful pictures, I'm a baby. I don't need mountains of similar toys I'll play with what we have, and I will be happy.

Adults are not. We need more gadgets, more things, more entertainment. We need to check emails, go on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, make phone calls... but when you've done all that, you will not have time and energy to the best way to accomplish the task. Learn to be satisfied with what you have, and to demand only what you need. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©

Source: ideanomics.ru/?p=4533

Tags

See also

New and interesting