10 essential life lessons, children peeped

Writer and psychologist Adam Mann came up with a great idea: to observe children, to add to his own life sense and efficiency. Children can teach us many lessons in life! < Website lists some of them.

The dream - one of the main priorities h2> Children, especially infants, sleep as if getting paid for it. They may sleep between 10 and 18 hours a day. Sleep helps them grow and develop their immune system and restores energy and tells a good mood. Not enough sleep, they become moody, irritable, they can not rest.

But the adults all exactly the same! If we have not slept, we start grumbling and angry at all. Our memory works worse, we find it difficult to concentrate, we are not careful. Of course, 18 hours a day - too much, but to be more efficient and quieter, need more sleep.

Practice - is everything h2> Try to lie on his stomach and over on his back. Easily? And once you took a few months of practice to learn it. You do it every day, and finally achieved the result. The same thing happens in adulthood. Most often the first attempt did not really go out. But practice will bring you to the end.

The daily - it's good h2> wake up, eat, play, eat, sleep, play, eat, sleep ... And so every day. Cool, huh? For children, this is the same schedule that we have "home-work-home". But they do not get tired of this schedule, they get pleasure from it. Thanks to him, they grow and develop.

But adults without the normal diet for the body and the soul can not be in order. As in Maslow's hierarchy of needs, physical needs - first. We must remember that regular physical efforts are helping us to grow above him in all respects.

The ability to stop time h2> All parents know the situation, when the kids get tired of the game, walking or anything else. They give you the right to know! If the child ate, he threw the spoon. In short, everyone has their limits. We also need to understand it and to know when to stop. Make a break, take a walk, listen to music, chat with interesting people - all this clears the mind and creativity returns. If you are tired, admit it and take a break.

Focus on one thing h2> Children is a time when they grab whatever they like. And grabs forcefully - if they like your hair, they can pull them. Notice how they are concentrated. Nothing can distract them, their attention is drawn to the object. If an adult is able to so easily! We should learn from the children. And it makes us much more productive.

Laugh! h2> Do you know how it's magic and contagious - smiling or laughing baby. One can see that he is happy. But the laughter and smiles to help at any age. They help to cope with stress, improve mood and make us more pleasant people. In general, never to laugh.

Talk about your desires h2> We would like to have? I have a stomachache? Fatigue? When the children want something, they will immediately inform you about this in the clearest terms. They do not wait for the right moment. They still want you to know it or not. No, it does not mean you have to turn into a rough man with bad manners, who behaves as if he is alone in the world. But this, too, lies an important lesson: it is still necessary to communicate to others what you want.

Be proactive. Even if you're scared, go for it! We must use every opportunity to move forward, achieving results.

All in good time h2> When it comes time to roll, they roll over. When it's time to learn how to sit, they sit. When it comes time to crawl, they crawl. Infants do not miss any steps in its development.

Productive people live the same way. They do not spend time trying to finish a big deal in a short time. And they do everything in order. They divide the task into small steps and take them one by one.

Enjoy the little things h2> Feed me change clothes, hug, play with me, love and protect me - I'll be happy. I do not need any superfashionable diapers or mass colored blankets with beautiful pictures, I'm the baby. I do not need mountains of similar toys - I'm going to play with what we have, and I will be happy.

Adults are not. We need more gadgets, more things, more fun. We need all the time to check your mail, get into the Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, call ... but when you do away with it, you will not have time and energy to ensure that the best way to accomplish the task. Learn to be satisfied with what you have, and ask only that what is need.

In edition Website have a great idea: do not dwell on what is learned. It should be more often on their own to watch the kids and remember what ways they overcome their difficulties. We can notice a lot of interesting!

via ideanomics.ru/?p=4533

Tags

See also

New and interesting