What men are not afraid of aging

Somehow by default it is considered that men are more likely to belong to aging than women. Ladies noisy panic at the sight of every wrinkle and crease or fall into melancholy despair, spend crazy money on beauticians, climbed into the monstrous mini — well, you know, these stamps inside the stamp, forming a common definition of aging women.

Fifty million seven hundred one thousand seven hundred fifteen

And the man like, anyway: I started to go bald — spat on the palm of his hand, threw the remnants of hair from her temples through the crown and lives on; lost their lightness grew a charisma to his knees; the girls stopped to watch — it stings for priests docile contemporaries.

Of course, they have a scheme: a divorce from my old wife, big red car lover and certainly younger than daughter. But they seem easier.

In fact, it just seems... We don't usually take into account one peculiarity of a male consciousness: some of them believe (not all, but many) that the loss of potency/sex they cease to be men.Think about it, please. As if the woman decided that will lose their sex, barely old.

Imagine: you are confident that with the loss of certain body functions to change your self-image, you shove out of the club in which you were thirty or forty years, head over to break his sword and sent for scrap. I swear I heard it with my ears.

Intellectually they understand that masculinity does not just focus in the cavernous bodies, but also in the social, behavioral characteristics. But heart, heart believe the opposite. And with that, of course, very scared to live.

The most bad that, not having the strength to cope with their complexes, they start their broadcast. Therefore, to know this man scared easily.He disdainfully refers to any manifestation of female "staleness". What is the connection, you ask? Well, of course. "Ahhh, it is the same age as me, and she is old, and so I did...»

"Ahhh, suddenly I theoretically have to sleep with her? I can't — she's middle-aged!»

"What if I contact a woman and she will age, and I can't... And will remain without sex?!»

It all comes down to the fact that the woman is obliged to make sure that he could. So, it must be twenty years of peach with huge Tits, and nothing else. "The old woman is not a woman" — because deep down he is sure the old man is not a man.

This is the origin for intolerance of women's imperfections. Good, confident lover wholeheartedly welcome the diversity of the world. Fat ass? How lovely! Skinny ass? How lovely! Small Breasts, large, tall, small, stupid, smart, bald and hairy — all interesting and exciting.

Well, an aging philanderer's scared to death that at the slightest discrepancy girls model standards it will fail.

And, of course, it was the woman's fault that he had "for the first time failed the second time and second time did not work at first." Either she looked or behaved incorrectly. Many of them hate the youth here is a strange contradiction. A young girl, very likely, will not give or require impossible of endurance and passion, so it makes sense to pre-declare all fresh generation waste. And stupid they are, and they have strange mannerisms, the clothes are ridiculous, no common interests, and morals of an alien.

The young lover flower must know the date of the battle of Kulikovo, or the man does not want and can not. The truth is that he now rarely willing and able, but I try myself not to confess.

Out of desperation he begins to share in social networks an article in the spirit of "one Hundred reasons why a woman forty years twenty years better". It is hoped that the little seers be ashamed, and the adult will lead to flattery and somehow comforting. But take comfort from an adult in full measure they don't dare.

You can continue to give examples of ugly, aging, full of horror and longing. It's aggressive, toxic (because it brings your fears to potential partners) and unbearably lonely. Much nicer to talk about another way.

Beautiful men, aging cats. Bask in the sun, enjoying what we have. Passing by the youth pleases them and does not resent it.

They are not afraid to stop being men because of their masculinity that has been done, achieved and proved. And in acts, are associated not only with sex, but with a casual attitude to the world and to women in particular.

Surprisingly, the young cats come to him for rest and comfort. And if you do not come, and old cats missing. Have fun with them even without sex. From them comes the joy of life and peace.

These men are not a myth, a lot of them. They just don't like to talk and write about "relationships" and "responsibilities of a Real Woman against the Man" — too absorbed in whatever their business.

Unlike Mature old pepper from the one and rot green, that the demands it makes on first of all to itself.

He's not waiting for someone to come and give meaning, love and beauty of his worthless life. He generates meaning, beauty and love — so much so that the lack of others.

Merits are so diverse and convincing that do not require physiological evidence. This valuable adult men, next to which is a big deal. And Yes, they are men to the end, whatever happened to their cavernous bodies.   published 

Author: March Cetro

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.gazeta.ru/lifestyle/style/2015/05/a_6688309.shtml

Tags

See also

New and interesting