Gum from birch bark according to the recipe of our grandmothers

Birch gum is very useful for gums and teeth, and of course she is better than all store-bought chewing gum. By the way, this gum also increases efficiency and reduces fatigue. In addition, it improves metabolism, and relieves stress.

1 way

Now understand, the most common method of preparation of chewing gum at home was the way suggested by my grandmother. We made it from birch bark, and it was the most useful and eco-friendly piece of gum I ever tasted.

Went with the girls to the birch grove, which grew right behind the gardens, kicking the bark. Put it in cast iron with holes at the bottom, selected my grandmother. Another cast iron, filled with cold water and buried it in the ground, and the iron bark was put on him. Covered his chips and made fire. The bark is melted and dripped into the cast iron with cold water, froze and turned into a wonderful, dorayme smelling chewing gum.

After we divided it equally, wrapped in candy wrappers and wore to school.

2 way

Strips of birch bark cut into squares 2 by 2 cm, split them into thin, almost transparent strips, mixed in a ratio of 1:1 with melted butter and all night long tantalized in the oven on a slow fire until it forms a black sticky fragrant mass. I smear a layer of approximately 0.5 cm for provoschen paper, dried, then removed from the paper and cut into small pads sized to store gum. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.nazemle.org/zdorovye/eda/152-zhvachka-iz-beresty.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting