Buranovskie grandmother

The author went on the search for the world-famous folk group from the village of Buranovo. Grandmothers know how to hide very well and find them the whole problem. Whether the author was able to find grandmothers or not you learn under the cut. Index of the road saying that we on the way to the cherished goal.

And so it seemed to us world-famous village.

We see the first evidence of the presence of artifacts are grandmothers. The church they build on his own to raise funds.

We drive along the main street of the village of Buranovo. Something tells us that this is the center. Every house in the village is equipped with satellite dishes that villagers could regularly monitor their exploits zemlyachek.

-Opyat These tourists came - as usual ascertain local.

We find ourselves in the heart of the village - from the convenience store. In addition to consumer goods, the villagers also are very popular loans. Take a lot of them here. Given whether any - is unknown.

Get acquainted with the local elite as a member of the club of fans of all types of alcoholic beverages.

It is reasonable belief that they are aware of all everything they begin to know where to find the most grandmothers. The conversation takes Edik:
-I Every grandmother knows, because the way they go to the store, all the time I lay beside him drunk. But I do not know of anyone, because I do not remember a drunken individual. I remember a year ago I saw them on TV when sick for them, since then vaguely remember.

Concluding that Edik star here is much more stellar than my grandmother, we understand that it will help us a little. At the end, Eddie asks for a hangover, but it is still today the shop was not lying. A few minutes later with a friend Edward out of the store with 2 liters of beer, and we will continue the search.

Our activity begins to attract attention buranovtsev.

We break the usual course of village life.

And make fun of us growing up even resorted change Buranovskiye grandmothers.

Looking grandmothers we do not forget to inspect the local attractions.

On the streets hanging ship's bell.

And then I noticed some grandmother.
-Babul, And you are not from the musical group? - I shouted.
What are you-grandson, I'm almost 10 years old I can not hear anything. You better write that our hospital was closed and 600 people remain without medical care.

Nevertheless, little bird, and it became known that there is a chance, if you're lucky to find someone from the grandmothers in the village club. But what they are not a fact, because the tomorrow grandmothers had to go on tour to Moore, so probably they are at home resting. Where is the club I knew as we drove at him suspiciously like the building and there were some people, who repaired the courtyard.
So I went to the club.

On the way, I continued to meet the locals.

And wafted international culture - already see the writing on aglitski language.

And the building opposite is a place where they like to hang out all the stars of show business - club.

But I was somewhat puzzled - until recently in the courtyard was very lively, and now no one. Not knowing that the door is open, I do yanking her, she opens and I get inside. In the lobby, I meet people who have recently been in the garden - apparently seeing the cavalcade of cars they hid inside. I go to one of the women, and ask how to find Buranovskiye grandmothers. And then I realize that her face suspiciously familiar - it is very similar to the head of the musical group. Indeed, it soon becomes clear that this is Olga Tuktareva director and artistic director of the team.

-Oh, Do not shoot me! - Says Olga sitting next to another party ensemble Hope.

I rise on the domestic scene Buranovskiye grandmothers. On stage is a portrait of the group, made prisoners of the local colony.

Buranovskie grandmother's group, which poses the problem of propaganda Udmurt culture and language. Olga is very sad that now Udmurtia forgotten traditional culture and language disappear. I say that being in Izhevsk in general almost never met Udmurt inscriptions and never heard the local language, in contrast to, say, from Cheboksary in Chuvashia, where all the streets and stop written in two languages, and has a national library and a theater in the Chuvash language, and it can be heard on the streets and hang posters advertising, and is building the center for the Study of the Chuvash language. Simply comparing the two situations in the republics, comparing Cheboksary and Izhevsk, Udmurt really understand how culture is endangered. Olga agrees and says that's why they took such a task, that they are not just a musical group singing in Udmurt, but also a museum where collected bring everything related to the Udmurt culture.
Of course, we are talking about Eurovision. I say that to me their first song with which they tried to get to the Eurovision Song Contest in 2010, "a long, long bark and how to make her ayshon" liked a lot more than their 2012 song contest «Party for Everybody». Olga agrees and says that the first song it was their own songs made and sung from the heart, and «Party for Everybody» was created artificially, especially for the contest and it does not reflect the inner world of grandmothers.
Asked if it was a shame not to take second place, Olga said that they were happy to take the second place, when only began to feel that you can win, they got scared and they thought it was unfair. After all, people involved there are people professionally involved in music all his life, from his childhood, singing every day, for which the participation and the more victory is the road to the future. And on their background, to win grandmothers, whose singing is a hobby in their spare time, for fun, it would be a great injustice.
I say that nevertheless, they have initiated a whole trend called "Folk at the Eurovision." Olga said that the main thing is that this trend is not vulgarized. It's great that folk ensembles of the music of various countries will attempt to break into the competition, but in fact very quickly everything it can slip into a state where "a folk" will start operating a pop industry that will be executed completely meaningless songs - ephemeral, without nothing to do with popular culture. Here it is important that this does not happen.
Here Olga invites to pass in their museum, they have created at the club and where it was collected, everything of value relating to the village of Buranovo and Udmurt culture.
On the street we meet one more participant of the collective Catherine Semyonovna Shklyaeva.

According to Olga Nikolaevna grandmothers sometimes happens stellar disease. But then they all collective zazvezdilsya odёrgivayut grandmother. Sometimes stardom seen the house. Sami grandmother told how they come home, sit down and wait until they are given food. But the grandmother must cook it myself, and if it does not prepare the hungry will - no one will do for her. So bouts of star disease have to go very soon.

Museum Buranovskiye grandmothers. In the foreground of the book reviews, and a box for collecting money for the church.

Map Buranovo village.

Anthem Buranovo village.

According to Olga Nikolaevna grandmothers they are trying to create is a tourist center. That overgrown creative neighbors working with wood and felt, in Buranovo gradually open other shops and museums of folk artists. And if they force, and thus, through the creative "cluster" in Buranovo will be kept and displayed traditional Udmurt culture. Already a lot of tourists - we were the third day, we come to some kind of war.

Of course, while it looks a bit naive in terms of infrastructure, technical equipment and organization, compared to the same European model. If we deduce from the village hospital, I was even afraid to ask about accommodation for tourists, or at least some cafe for a snack, souvenir shops on the corner. I've said nothing about pointers, which can be arranged through the village how to get to the club, about what is needed to establish the industry welcome guests to not have the feeling at the entrance to the courtyard of the club as if you were to take away someone's garden and it is unclear welcome you guest here or not, interfere with you people (if, say, there is a rehearsal) or not. All this can and should do. But I think, most importantly, local grandmothers have enthusiasm and desire to do it. And this is for the ordinary Russian village have, you might say, a sensation.

Source: shok-darvina.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting