The art of deception: 7 things You're lying to yourself

Let's be honest — we all sometimes indulge in self-deception. Some lies are harmless, but sometimes it entangles us and does not take the next step. The lie is evident in the habits, ways of solving problems, how we force ourselves to finish the job — and these methods only seem to be effective.

Give yourself a chance to look at the "truth" from a different angle — this will help you to find a more productive way.

1. I always seatpad: If you postpone indefinitely is really necessary and if they are drowning in meaningless detail, — need to reboot.

Perhaps you inefficient control. Ask yourself how to reduce the number of unimportant tasks that capture all the time and keep moving forward. You can always delegate part of the work or hire a helper.

2. Am I the only one who cares about this sedcard: most Likely, there are other people who want to move to the solution, but you do not know about them or bad interact with them. Do not get stuck in the past, focus on the job.

Think about who else could be motivating to achieve the same purpose, and to establish cooperation. So it is possible to implement their ideas.

3. I have no closetrade: Perhaps you don't listen to anyone. Neuroscientists have proved that, if too persistently defend their point of view, you can become a victim of some addiction — excessive partiality to their own right. Every time we tell ourselves that right, the body releases dopamine, making us want it again and again. And like addicts, we think less about what sort of impression you make on others.

4. I've tried them all — nothing remotethread: If we never revised their approaches, we will not see planes, cars and any other innovations. In many areas the situation has not changed for decades, while not adding up the right combination of people and technology. You have the experience; you need to understand that the situation changes all the time, and a new attempt may succeed where the former failed.

5. I'm in charge. I should always be resteeped: Employees listen to you, but you're not the only and not the main source of information about the company. You cannot imagine the problems faced by some departments, and how external intervention can complicate their work. You hired employees to use their experience, so start a dialogue and ask everyone to speak — so the easiest way to achieve success.

6. All the things I can learn samprada it is Impossible to do everything yourself, and fail to properly apply knowledge, if you have never practiced. Trying to figure the programming or to develop a system of payroll for employees, you are probably making a mistake.

7. If I like something, then it will be good productsprovide: Your passion motivates new employees, helps to overcome difficulties and to shape a unique perspective on things. But the power of imagination you can't create a market out of nowhere. Perhaps a change of strategy and transformation within the company. And, most likely, need a little change, which will lead to good results.published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: insider.pro/EN/article/46641/

Tags

See also

New and interesting