A few simple exercises and sciatica will back down surprisingly quickly!

Here are some simple exercises regularly doing that can forget about back pain. All of them are sitting on the floor 5-6 times each.

Exercise 1.

Straight leg, not spreading to the side, pulling forward. Hands, palms to the floor, sliding along the legs. Tilting the housing, simultaneously bend both elbows and try to push the elbows to the floor. Of course, in the period of exacerbation perform it will fail. But you have to slowly, I repeat, painfully, to try. The first time back will be completely still. Then one more inch will move forward.

Exercise 2.

Straight leg drawn forward and bred in hand. Hands, palms down, sliding on the floor in the space between the legs. Tiltable body, simultaneously bending your elbows. Trying to press your elbows to the floor.

Exercise 3.

Bend your knees and pull them as close as possible to the body. Feet are set on the outer arch and pressed to each other. You put your hands in the foot, tilt the body forward while trying to touch hands to floor.

Exercise 4.

Sit in Turkish: cross-legged and pulling up to her knees. Back straight, hands on his knees. I try to pull back towards the knees.

Besides exercises, there are three simple admission of self-massage of the back, each of which is performed in the standing position at least 5 times.

Move 1.

Put the right hand (the external side to the body) on the lumbar region. The top — left hand. Movements that simulate cutting, going up the spine. Then change hands: bottom — left, top — right.

Move 2.

Bend the index fingers of both hands. Installed the knuckles bent fingers on each side of the tailbone and screwed them (except large) like the screws. Go up either side of the spine without touching it, can you get.

Reception 3.

Bend the four fingers (except large) on both hands. Put the knuckle on the back waist and moves down and rubs the buttocks. Repeat a few times. Then set the knuckles at waist level on either side of the spine and go, as if vibrating, it up.

Each meal will finish with effleurage from the thighs up.

Sciatica I have receded surprisingly quickly. A list of my favorite exercises added these simple movements, and I recommend them to all who have problems with lower back, and to prevent the emergence thereof. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.fismag.ru/pub/visoc-08-15.php

Tags

See also

New and interesting