8 children who have earned my first million back in school

Of course, many of these children's parents helped at first, so as to arrange for a business children can in any country in the world, but that is not important, but the fact that ideas for business creation these children invented themselves. And none of them is a Prodigy and possesses some kind of supernatural mental powers, they simply had a dream and they tried to bring it to life.

1. Evan, EvanTube

Evan was 8 years old when he's with daddy's help creating your own YouTube channel EvanTube. Today, the channel brings the owner $1.3 million per year. He surveys the toys, talks about the peers and not worry about the loyalty of the audience, which is growing along with it.

If you are charismatic and ideas, try out YouTube today not so many people earn millions here, so your niche can still be free. But, unfortunately, not everyone has an innate "cuteness factor", which helped Evan become a star.

Sixty one million four thousand nine hundred fifty nine

2. Christian Owens, Bundle Box

Owens was inspired by Steve jobs — it helped 16-year-old Christian to earn his first million. The first computer was given to him when he was a teenager (he later changed it to Mac), and already in high school, Owens learned web programming.

At the age of 14 he founded his first company design. He then created a startup the Mac Bundle Box, and since then earns millions. If you strongly want, you can fly into space.

Eighty one million seven hundred twelve thousand seven hundred seventeen

3. Adam Hildreth, Dubit

14 Hildreth together with his classmates launched a social network Dubit. In the UK the site was very popular, and for the 16th anniversary of Adam brought him $3.7 million.

Then he developed Crisp Thinking — software to protect children from predators on the Internet. There is nothing wrong to jump on the crest of a wave, but if you want to extend the success, you need to learn how to swim further from the shore.

Sixty three million two hundred twenty two thousand nine hundred thirty one

4. Cameron Johnson of Cheers and Tears

When Cameron was 11 years old, my parents asked him to make party invitations for neighbors. These cards all so much, that people began to pay Johnson for creating your own postcards.

At the age of 14 Cameron founded the Cheers and Tears, and engaged in online advertising and software development. When he entered high school, he was already earning $400,000 in a month, and then his company began to bring him millions.

Seventy eight million six hundred fifty four thousand nine hundred sixty seven

5. Geoff, Dave and Catherine cook, Friendster

Social network for students Friendster is still popular in the West — though it is now called MeetMe. It was created by two brothers and a sister when they moved to another city and wanted will friend some with children in a new school.

This happened even before the word Facebook has become a household name. And having achieved their goals, Geoff, Dave and Catherine sold the website for $100 million.

Thirty six million eight hundred seventy eight thousand one hundred fifty one

6. Farhad Of Bidwall, Rockstah Media

In my spare time, 16-year-old teenager from Mumbai has developed his own company Rockstah Media. It is a marketing Agency that employs 20 people from around the world.

"My team is the backbone of my business," says Farhad. So no need to complain about the lack of hours in the day or to complain about employment — time can all and in free from study or work time.

Seventy eight million six hundred eighty five thousand six hundred twenty five

7. Emil Motyka, Motycka Enterprises

Emil started to earn some money by mowing the lawn at age 9, and by 18 he had turned his pastime into a business, founding a company Motycka Enterprises. That summer he earned $100,000, and today makes millions.

To be able to learn and run the business, Emil is living on a very tight schedule. "I sleep four hours a day," he admits. Perhaps not the best advice, but hard to achieve my goals and do everything to get the job done — that's what you can learn from Emil.

Thirty four million one hundred fifty five thousand eight hundred thirty two

8. Ryan, Ryan's Barkery

Ryan founded his business on investment of $25 000 over 25% in the company, when I was still in elementary school. Today he is 12 years old and he has his own bakery for dogs.

It seems to be the niche of the fastest growing — nevertheless, Ryan is doing well. The moral of the story is: do what he likes, whatever it was, and your passion will pay off.  published 

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Four million three hundred eighty eight thousand eight hundred eighty four

Source: fishki.net/1702047-8-detej-kotorye-zarabotali-svoj-pervyj-million-ewyo-v-shkole.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting