15 inspiring quotes from famous entrepreneurs

You need to learn from the best. Listen to the advices of those people who live as you would like. Compilation of 15 statements will help you with this.

“There is nothing more criminal to the financial well-being than to come up with a great idea and did not bother to implement it.” Donald trump, American businessman, billionaire, major property owner, media Mogul.

“In the business world there are two kinds of profits: cash and experience first gain experience and cash will come later.” Harold Genin, the former head of ITT Corporation.

“Everything can be done better than was done so far.”Henry Ford, the legendary American industrialist, founder of Ford motor company.

“Waste of resources is a mortal sin.” Ingvar Kamprad, founder of IKEA.

“I don't pay good wages because I have many money; I have many money because I cry good wages.” Robert Bosch, German industrialist, engineer and inventor.

“If you want to succeed your heart must be in your business, and your business should be in your heart.” Thomas J. Baltimore, Jr. Watson, former President of IBM.

“Doesn't make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do. We hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.”Steve jobs, founder and CEO of Apple.

“The key to business success — in innovation, which, in turn, are born with creativity.” James Goodnight, American researcher, entrepreneur, founder and CEO of SAS.

“The responsibility exists to ensure that people can make reasonable exceptions to rules.”Elting E. Morison, historian.

“A good decision is the result of experience. And experience is the result of bad decisions.” Walter wriston, American financial Manager, head of Citicorp.

“This is an immutable law of business: words are words, explanations — explanations, promises — promises, only performance is reality.”Harold Genin, the former head of ITT Corporation.

“If I have a thousand ideas and only one turns out to be fruitful, I'm happy.” Alfred Nobel, Swedish chemist, engineer, prominent businessman-industrialist.

“Never will break up the one who does what he is told, and the one who does not what he talking about.”Andrew Carnegie, American entrepreneur, major Stalepromyshlennaja, philanthropist, multi-billionaire.

“If you think you can, you can. But if you think you can't, then you can't.” Mary Kay ash, founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics, one of the most successful business lady of the twentieth century.

“Your most unsuccessful clients are your richest source of knowledge”. Bill gates, cofounder of Microsoft Corporation. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: milliarderr.com/blog/2014-12-18-5243

Tags

See also

New and interesting