Homemade mushroom seasoning

I was always interested in dishes that I can prepare for the future — this magic wand, as homemade food concentrates, powders, freeze. A hit of this season for me was the mushroom powder, which I make a lightning-quick mushroom soup.

You will need:

• Mushrooms — 500 g
Recipe:

Mushrooms thoroughly wash, separate the cap and slice them into thin strips with a thickness of about 3-5 mm. Sliced mushrooms in a single layer spread on a baking sheet, pre-covered with parchment paper. Put it in the oven and about an hour of slightly dried mushrooms at a temperature of 45-50°C. then the temperature was increased to 80°C and dried up mushrooms until tender. During drying, the oven door left ajar. Dried mushrooms ground into powder using the grinder. Mushroom powder to shift in a dry, tightly sealed dish. Store in a dry, dark, cool room. Important: For preparation of mushroom powder can be used not only mushrooms, but also white and chanterelles, and others; or take not one, but several. Just keep in mind: the powder prepared from the legs of most tubular mushrooms will come out rough, it will not be soft after boiling. It is best to use hats.

Mushroom powder is used for cooking various soups, gravies, sauces; as a condiment for dishes of vegetables, meat and fish. Immediately before use it is filled with warm water, allow to infuse for about half an hour. Add to the dish for 5-15 minutes before end of cooking.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: 7dach.ru/Exspert/15-receptov-samyh-neobychnyh-zagotovok-43917.html#vanilnyy-ekstrakt

Tags

See also

New and interesting