Peter Mamonov: I know how to cut, shave, chop. A man needs to do it all...

I know how to cut, shave, chop. A man needs to do it all, and not weights to drag in the fitness club. Oh, some complain there are no jobs. Learn tile laying is going on "Mercedes" ride. I'm on the site a built, sauna, shed. But if lying on the couch and melon to eat — a bad finish. Alcohol, drugs. Unfortunately, a lot of men…

When I come, saying: "You're a long way". And I ask: "Far from what?"And the man pauses. Due to the fact that I live in the village, I have every other day. Every day another sky. Woke up in the morning and began to spin, and in the evening look and see: and such of the cloud, and confounded by the Lord admitted. Hell no!

Eighty nine million six hundred forty six thousand five hundred twenty eight

Standing there like crazy looking at the stars and think: "my God, that's going to die tomorrow, what will I tell him?"As the prayer says: if your shadow is so beautiful, what are you? I once entered the house, I thought, now the computer will turn on and the power was out.

And I found myself in complete darkness. Lie somehow in the dark, turn off all the "pikaki" and ask yourself this question: who are You and how are You? I do the normal guy or what? published 

© Peter Mamonov

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: fotostrana.ru/public/post/241847/684254764/

Tags

See also

New and interesting