22 life lessons from Peter Mamonov. Words that heal the soul and warm heart.

If we talk about people and sincere and if descended from another planet, the Pyotr Mamonov - just one of them. Artistry from this talented actor, musician and poet manifested in childhood: arranged for "circus" him several times even expelled from the lesson. This ambiguous identity is quite mixed feelings among the public, but anyone Mamonov certainly not indifferent. Burst onto the rock scene in the composition he created the group "Sounds of Moo" Mamonov became a favorite of rock fans, not only in the former USSR, but also in the US and the UK. Now Petro rarely gives concerts and even rarer - participates in musical productions. However, the most talented people, and continues to teach us one thing - love life to the last breath. And do good. Or at least do no harm ...

So, Pyotr Mamonov that each of us is looking for, but not everyone is.

1. Love - is not a feeling, it is a virtue. This amount of good that we do, regardless of the impact. When you're doing nothing. Here Grandma in the subway, losing her place. No need for her sense of burn, do not, do.

2. Any, any business by love - God is near. And by God - it is all past.

3. Make someone something good for nothing, but every day. All the time, plus, positive. You'll see how the heart will heal you! You can in fact committed to live differently. You know, like in the subway escalator. He goes down, and you need to go up, everybody goes down, and you go up. There is no other way, it is necessary to go to the Light.

4. Life sometimes beats, but these blows - the medicine. B>

5. We need to know what all the bad thoughts - they are not ours, by devils. Our - good. Hence, it is necessary to love yourself. But themselves - originally conceived. And all adulterous, greedy - not mine. And the easier it becomes. All foreign chasing start.

6. In my opinion, a saint, a sinner is different from that learned to love.

7. If we have done 9100 steps away from God and one step towards God, then we are heading.

8. We are interested in how business in Bangladesh as in Japan after an earthquake. What is an earthquake ?! Each of us has an earthquake inside. Man drowns in the river. Shouts: «Help!» And he said: "You know, in Japan ...»

9. If we find disgusting - so it is in us. This connects with like. If I say that's a thief went - so I'll steal if not thousands of dollars, the nail. Do not judge people look at themselves. 10. It is necessary to meet the man who is always talking beyond his merits and virtues, and it will not chelovekougodiem. Then the person will tend to rise to the level that you have it installed.

11. If you are at the bottom, then you have a really good position: do you any longer, but to the top.

12. Ask yourself one question: "Why do I live?". The only way, really set. I think if anyone was not good from what I have today is lived - he went in vain. B>

13. It would be necessary for all of us, and me in the first place, to learn to say to yourself "no».

14. It is easy to say - hard to do. Difficult. But if you try hard to understand what the other is simply no way to live, then it turns out.

15. Do not forgive the abuser - still angry at how some thing that knocked her about. Always blame you; but sometimes so painful that beat thing or toss it on the floor. So what? Only hand zashib or bounced off the floor and - on the forehead! Resentment - it is a hell of a state: there is no peace anywhere.

16. If you do well and reveals it to the people, the good becomes not happen. B>

17. Thieves correctly say no pockets in a coffin. What is gathered in the soul, and so thou shalt lie! Human life - like a ray. The man has a beginning and no end! You know, how interesting!

18. Money - it's good, it's all in the motif. Here are two women washed the floor. One to receive the 15th salary, and the second to make it clean. In the end, they both get a 15th salary. But one washes "there", and the second by. You can kill a man with a knife, but you can cut the bread. Also, with the money.

19. Evil has no effect, it is as if a black box to paint, and to close out, open it - and there will be light. The darkness does not destroy the light. Darkness - is the absence of light. Initially, all created with love and goodness. But we have made to the world of the evil his irritation, his lack of understanding, his conviction. Only we embody evil.

20. Sit down, write a poem is good, if you're a poet. Sit down, write a good story if you're a journalist. Find a good, honest, clean, to the horror of light to make a small crack. It is always possible. At work, all parts being dragged? Do not drag, at least today. Smoker seven stocks in the day? Smoked five today. It will also be converted to Christianity. Movement feat. So everywhere, anytime, anywhere, all the time. Always just a plus to make it. A little better, a little better - every day. And it begins? As part of the habit. In the person all - a habit. "The habit of more than is given to us, it is the replacement of happiness." Included in the habit of doing good. By the end of his life to become a normal person. That's the whole problem. To you all was well, quietly, simply, clearly, not to be confused, without these issues.

21. To live is very difficult. Very little is a lot of love and loneliness. Long hard hours, when no one, or, in general, do not need anyone. Even worse in the company, either talking incessantly, or silent, and all the hate.

22. labor is nothing to lose heart and life - it's not a resort, and generally soon all die quickly. And there will be all to everyone who had that much, and therefore, as they say, in a hurry to do good. This is true ...

Thank you for such profound words! Pyotr Mamonov said: «soul - it's like a trolley: everything is strictly in places, and it is not a rubber» i>
via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting