It seems that in this world haven't found anything more charming and infinitely touching, than the relationship between fathers and daughters. Simply because the times when men, usually sparing of emotions, brutal and strong, like rocks, take their little daughters arms, rocking them on the swing, put to sleep or just walking hand make heart beat faster.
50 rules for dads of young daughters by Michael Mitchell:
1. Her mother should be loved. To respect and be proud of. And to show their feelings passionately and publicly.When She grows up, she will be a great chance to love and marry a man who will treat them like you treat her mother. Good or bad? As it is, I would prefer it to be good.
2. She is growing and is looking for a hero. This hero can be you. And It will constantly come to you for help.
3. Always stay close. Walk together just to be with each other, without any additional reasons. Sincere interest in what interested her. She wants daddy participated in every stage of her life. But don't sit idly next to her while she adds years... adds life to their years.
Forty four million sixty four thousand one hundred seventeen
4. Enjoy every moment when you are together. Today she's crawling around the house in diapers, tomorrow you hand her the car keys and do not have time to blink already lead her down the aisle. Someday, spending time with his daddy will no longer be the best. Life passes very quickly. Cherish this time now while you can.
5. Pray for her. Constantly.
6. Buy her a glove and teach her how to throw a baseball. Let proud that he can throw the ball like a girl... a naughty girl.
7. She will swear to his mother. You show wisdom when you choose which party to support.
8. Come on! Buy her these ornaments!
9. Of course, it looks stupid in the game "cuckoo". But you still play with it.
10. Enjoy the magic of bath time.
11. There will come a day when she asks for a puppy. Don't think about it. At least once in her life, just say "Yes."
12. It's never to early to explain to her what money is. Although all her life She will beg like a teenager, even in her wedding day.
13. On her birthday cake for Breakfast pancakes in the shape of numbers — it depends on how old she is. In the extreme case, buy a donut with pink frosting and stick a candle in it — this will be enough.
14. Buy her shoes as soon as she starts to walk. She will always want to put on shoes in the same style with your pop.
Twelve million six thousand four hundred ninety six
15. Dance with her. Start when she's just a little girl or even when she was still a baby. Don't wait for her wedding.
16. Take her fishing. It will probably squirm more than the worm on your hook. But that's okay.
17. Teach her to say "no". Someday you both will be happy with this.
18. Tell her that she is beautiful. Repeat it again and again. Ever cartoons and magazines "beauty" will try to convince her otherwise.
19. Teach her to use the Jack and change a punctured wheel. Tyre without air, should not become the panic event in her life. But, we need to understand the first time it happens, She is still sobbing'll call you.
20. Take her on nature. Watch as her eyes fill with amazement from the first seen the beauty of the vast expanses. Leave the iPod at home.
21. Let her hold the wheel. She will always remember how daddy had let her steer.
22. She is as smart as any boy. Make sure she knows it.
23. When she's learning to give kisses, she will want to strew them all over your face. Encourage it.
24. Knowledge of: how to spit sunflower seeds will not help her to get into a good College. However, this, too, should learn.
Twenty million five hundred fifty five thousand six hundred twenty seven
25. Allow her to ride on your shoulders is pure magic. Do it now while you have a strong back, and she's tiny.
26. It's in her nature to create music. In your power to show her the pleasure in socks on the wooden floor.
27. If near your house there is a river or a lake, take her there often. It will pull to the water, like a duck to a puddle.
28. She will look forward to your return from work in the evenings. Don't be late.
29. If mom signed her up for swimming, try to get in the pool too. Do not worry if there will be no more than any other dad. It's their loss.
30. Never forget her birthday. She will not remember what gift you gave her in 10 years. She will remember that you weren't there.
31. Teach her to roller skate. Watch and enjoy as increasing her confidence.
Fifty seven million six hundred eighty four thousand nine hundred twenty nine
32. Let It lie on the grass. It's good for her soul. And for your too helpful.
33. Go shopping together, buy her a swimsuit. Don't be afraid to tell her anything of what she chose, but resist the urge to buy her a closed beach pajamas.
34. Somewhere between three and six years It will ask you to marry her. Disappoint her, just gently.
35. She probably wants to crawl into your bed after a nightmare. This is a good sign.
36. For crying girl nothing is more comforting than the arms of her father. Never forget that.
37. Roll her on the swings in the nearby Park. She will scream and ask you to push her higher and faster. Her definition of "higher and faster" is probably not the same as yours. Keep this in mind.
38. When She gets older, your definition of "higher and faster" will be much closer to her. When that day comes, give it everything you have.
Forty one million two hundred sixty one thousand eight hundred fifty seven
39. Hold her upside down, while She giggles and cries out is a great exercise for your biceps. WARNING: She has no concept of muscle fatigue.
40. She may ask you to buy her a pony for his birthday. If You don't live on a farm, don't do it. However, ponies can be hired.
41. Don't go overboard with gifts on birthdays or at Christmas. Instead, give her the life experience that you can share.
42. Let her know that she can always come home. No matter what happens.
43. Remember, just like a butterfly, she too will spread her wings and fly away someday. Enjoy her magic.
44. Write her letters, by hand, every year on the eve of her birthday. And this entire bundle will give it to her when She finishes College and becomes a mother. Or when they will need her more than anything.
45. Learn to trust her. Every year give her more freedom. To the level, which you will set.
Sixty two million four hundred thirty nine thousand two hundred eight
46. If in doubt, trust your heart. She still does it.
47. When your teenage daughter is upset, try not to pay attention to it — it will add you a few years of life.
48. Ice cream redeems a multitude of sins. We only need to know what She loves the most.
49. This day is almost here. Always unexpected. The sooner you get to live with it, the easier it will be to live on.
50. Nowadays, She runs away from you to the school bus, and tomorrow will go to College. Look for any sign! published
Forty one million one hundred sixty five thousand three hundred seventy five