That's because it is - a global justice!

Dad and Dad?
Well what do you want? - Demiurge turned to the man.
Dad, look, what a beautiful fruit. I myself found!
Yes, wonderful fruit - demiurge nodded absently and returned to the interrupted job.
Dad? Well, pa-a-Up!
Well what else?
Dad, and you can eat them?
-What? Ah, yes. Eat on health.
The man ran away. Demiurge thoughtfully poked a screwdriver in some important part of the universe.
-na-Up!
Demiurge flinched and dropped his screwdriver.
What Now?
Dad, but you can, I am a woman, too, I will give a try?
-Ugu. Bon appetit.
Dad?
Well what do you want ?!
-What Do you want me to love you too Narva?
Yeah you do what you want! Leave me alone, you see, I'm busy!
Demiurge took a screwdriver and gently teased the delicate tongue under the base of the world. The man touched his shoulder.
-na-Up, and I figured out how to call this tree! Apple tree! It is true that great?
- * Beep *! - Roared demiurge.
-In What sense * beep *? - Was taken aback chelovek.- Oh, you mean, I was going to be fruitful and multiply?
Yes, - she nodded shortly after the second demiurge molchaniya.- Exactly. ... Go and multiply.
The man was gone, replaced by a demiurge damaged item and picked up the wrench.
Dad?
Demiurge slowly and carefully tied the knot key, put aside, took a deep breath and turned to the man.
Yes, son? I'm listening.
Dad and snakes says I weakly three pounds of apples to eat, but I say that is not weak, but the woman does not believe me, and I ate even longer, and they say no, and I do not want to, and they laugh, and still I won, Dad, tell them!
- * Beep *! - Said the demiurge.
What, again? - Surprised man.
-Yes. Go.
Well, I actually ...
Weakly, huh? - I squinted demiurge.
-And Do not weak! - Offended chelovek.- That's how I go and at least twice the * beep *! Or even three times!
-Go, Go.
Demiurge regain creation. I found some loose wiring, strip terminals, reached for the soldering iron ...
-na-And-up!
Man podёrgal demiurge elbow.
Dad, and I'm still an apple plucked, and it is worm-eaten. Dad, you can have?
-Nelzya! - He snapped demiurge.
-True? That's what I thought. Therefore, another plucked and ate ...
-VON !!! - Shouted demiurge.
What ..?
-Go away! Go away, back off! Begone! Leave me alone! Get out of here!
Yeah, okay, okay, I understand ...- people frightened popyatilsya.- All, count me here anymore ... uh ... all good.
 - At the exit from paradise man shook his head and said to the woman:
-That's Because it is, world justice for you! And most importantly, because of what? Because any one lousy apple! ..
© bormor '

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting