Fairness

Taken from here

Sunday. The eleventh evening. I was standing in line at the cash register, the Green intersection, because it is the only decent shop that works around the clock to Shmitovsky. Blatnogo place, in the house above the shop luxury housing.

Queue 4 people. The first is the grandmother, pulled out of the purse to the last detail of 2 oranges shares for 29 rubles \ kg. The next couple of - sports crap from Armani, the man with silicone girl, followed by a young man dressed very modestly. And accordingly, I. Grandma picks, hands are shaking, worried its delays by digging a respectable audience. The couple begins to boo, rolling his eyes defiantly. The cashier, a young Asian woman, and his whole appearance shows contempt ... Finally grandmother scraped together their 17 rubles.

On hand are free packages, packer immediately switched to the basket a couple of Armani and grandmother oranges slid. Grandmother crooked fingers trying to open the package and put back 2 oranges. I ask the packer to help a person, which is exactly 2 seconds.

Patience girls burst. She starts buhtet that soooo need to let stores only through face control, and below a certain social level not to start! .. Cashier begins to play along, that after the store was involved in a program to support veterans by May 9 and lowered prices on some products, they "tortured with these disabilities, they all wrong!"

I say you go to their own republic, and it will talk so much about their elders. And then the discussion customers is not ethical to put it mildly, about the professionalism keep silence. And then there is justice, and you too will not be young forever. I respond to it, they have small salaries, and in general ... there is no justice. In short there is an exchange of courtesies. All this time, modestly dressed man stands and listens carefully. Suitable his turn. The couple packed their bags, the grandmother tries to remove the social card in your wallet and leave the guy asks her to stay.

Beckons guard, is an administrator. All are worth watching. The guy seems. It turned out to be the general manager of the entire network intersection. Cashier fined 5 tr Administrator and packer 3.5. I asked my grandmother to go to the guard, take a cart and purchase everything she needed. Due to the penalty.))) And then he asked an employee to bring his grandmother with their purchases home. While he is in a nearby cafe to drink coffee, it comes to an administrator with the name and contact number of grandmothers who each week during the month will bring products for 2000 p.))) He turned to me, smiled and said thank you. I ask for what? He said, for caring and active citizenship. ))) All three lines at the ticket just tears ...))) And justice is!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting