"If there is justice in the universe - for physicians to be a separate heaven." To tears…

Many people know what hard work of a doctor. Someone in the family is the representative of the profession, one doctor himself, and some of us were patient, observe the work of these people with a capital letter. In the hands of the doctor a person's life, so it is a big responsibility. One friend told me this wonderful story, after which I want to believe that in this world there are still good and justice.

After four difficult operations, the surgeon came out to the street in a state of near trance. Before his eyes were dull, his head porridge ... The woman could hardly stand upright. She wanted to immediately go home and go to bed. But snack still worth it at least once per day. So she went to the nearest cafe.

The woman ate on the machine, and then the owner of the cafe tried to get her attention, gently patting her on the shoulder.

- Doctor, you've had a bad day? Dinner paid, I called you a cab ...

When she came to, she said:

- How do you know that I am a doctor? Yes, heavy, conducted several operations.

- Just after eaten, you said to the waitress, "I finished. Consider the tools and sutured ».

If there is justice in the universe - for physicians to be a separate paradise!

Thanks to this the doctors for their hard work. And people who can appreciate it and even say great thanks.

Share with your friends this amazing story!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting