Six-year-old boy invites mom out on a date!

To meet this man – is very difficult, but it can educate itself, if it is your son. To educate the boy needs both parents, and the example of the father in this case is very important.

What is education?

Is the transfer of children the experience that we have accumulated over life, is an attempt to bring them their most important values, it's finally dialogue with a child who we have supported for many years.

A young mother named Nicole that lives in the USA, recently posted a post that tells how she is trying to cultivate in his son a gentleman.I want to share this touching story of a doting mother and a wonderful son:

"Once a month my 6 year old son leading me on a date. He opens the door for me, pushes my chair, talks about how his day was and asks me how was my. What's more, it pays for food from the money he earns, doing homework, and even leave the waiter for tea.

This is all I'm doing is not just. In the process he learns how to communicate with a girl and how to be a real date. In addition, he gradually begins to understand how to show respect to the girl he likes (it is his mom).

We are laying aside their phones (except for when I took this picture) and sitting, talking about their Affairs, plans and other things.

I'm teaching him good manners and the fact that sit buried in a smartphone to date is a sign of bad taste.

My son is learning to understand the value of money and how to handle them. He repeats the math, when we consider the total cost of the order and subtract from it the 15% tip. Yes, it is still small, but I'm sure he now has to understand such things.

It's never too early to teach your child to respect other people, especially to women.

Today too many men have no idea how to treat a women or how to bring them out. I am happy to know that my son will not be among them".

Taught his son to romance, walk with him, show all the beautiful places in the city. Perhaps in the future it will be useful. Sons need to prepare for the fact that they will have the honor to become the head of his own family.published

Author Nikkole Paulun P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/year-boy-treats-mom-dinner-date-month-allowance/story?id=36084025

Tags

See also

New and interesting