Yeast-like fungus of the genus Candida is part of normal microflora of the mouth, vagina and large intestine of all healthy people. Fully working immune system and beneficial bacteria in the human body control the growth of the fungus Candida. However, under certain conditions, the fungus begins to multiply rapidly and its quantity in the body is out of control, causing many problems to the owner.
This may be caused by the use of antibiotics; poor functioning of the digestive organs; decreased immunity; a diet rich in sugar and cereals; stress; and cyclic hormonal changes. Excessive amount of fungus Candida interferes with the excretion of estrogen from the body and leads to its accumulation in large amounts in the blood. This, in turn, causes the body (in women and men) a lot of discomfort.
Seventy one million four hundred twenty eight thousand six hundred sixty twoSigns of candidiasis:
- Constant fatigue
- Mood swings
- Sugar cravings
- Bad breath
- White patches on the tongue
- The lack of visual thinking
- Hormonal problems
- Estrogen dominance
- Joint pain
- Low libido
- Chronic allergies, sinusitis
- Digestive problems (bloating, flatulence)
- A weak immune system, frequent colds
- Infections of the genitourinary system
How does a fungus Candida affects the excretion of estrogen? It is known that there are three types of estrogen: estrone (E1), estradiol(E2) and estriol(E3). When the liver starts the process of detoxification of the excess estrogen, converting estradiol (E2) estriol(E3), the latter forms a compound with glucuronic acid and goes with the flow of bile into the small and then into the colon and excreted in the stool.
The success of excretion of the compound estriol (E3) and glucuronic acid from the intestine depends on the presence of favorable microflora. If the microflora is broken, this connection is easily destroyed by pathological bacteria and excess fungus Candida. Causing the estrogen estriol(E3) absorbed from the intestinal walls back into the blood continuing to circulate freely and accumulate in the cells of the body. Despite the fact that estriol(E3) by itself is "weak" estrogen, accumulate in the body, it causes a strong estrogenic effect.
In most cases, a blood test women experiencing symptoms of oestrogen dominance does not show an excess of estrogen in the blood (despite the presence of the patient fibroadenoma of the uterus, endometriosis or other conditions, the cause of which is excess estrogen). Usually under such conditions the blood is a high content of estriol(E3), which are rarely checked by General practitioners, as the level of estrogen is usually determined by estradiol(E2).
Therefore, maintaining a healthy intestinal flora, prevention of candidiasis and its treatment is essential to stabilize normal levels of estrogen in the body.
Seventy two million eight hundred twenty six thousand nine hundred fifty nineFoods that stimulate the growth of the fungus Candida
Foods that help to fight candidiasis
- Fruits and fruit juices ( especially sweet)
- Rice is a complex carbohydrate, as a result of the process of digestion are transformed into simple carbohydrates (i.e., sugar)
- Food Allergy — candidiasis can develop as the result of food allergies. Watch the what foods cause you discomfort in the body, flatulence, change of character of stool, skin reactions. Eliminate these foods from your diet.
- Vegetables almost all fresh vegetables (especially the color) rich in vitamins m in trace elements that stimulate the immune system and promote recovery of intestinal tissues damaged by the toxins of the fungus Candida.
- Fermented foods-foods produced using fermentation (kefir, yogurt, sauerkraut) — bifidobacteria and lactobacilli to help control the growth of the fungus Candida, keeping the normal microflora in the intestine.
- Green smoothies – the daily consumption of these cocktails boosts the immune system, supports normal acid-alkaline environment in the body prevents excessive growth of Candida in the body.
- Flax seed (flax seeds) and Chia seeds (chia seeds) – has a strong antifungal effect. Feel free to add it to your shakes, yogurt, yogurt, cereal.
- Cranberry juice sugar free cranberry juice creates an acidic environment that is unfavorable to Candida.
In addition, the offer still 5 tips for every day
that will help You to successfully control the growth of this insidious fungus and keep Your hormones under control:1.
Probiotics are bifidobacteria and lactobacilli in your intestines to maintain normal microflora and reduce the amount of Candida2.
Garlic — 1 clove fresh garlic (or 2 capsules) every day stimulates the immune system and helps to fight candidiasis3.
Vitamin C (1000 mg daily) — stimulates the immune system and helps to fight candidiasis4.
The grapefruit seed extract (grapefruit extract) -200 mg 2-3 times a day – has strong antifungal activity.5.
Essential oil: oregano (oregano), clove (glove), tea tree oil (tea tree oil) – a potent antibacterial and antifungal activity. Apply the oil can as the outside and inside. Add 7-10 drops of oil to your favorite body cream or make your own (for example, mix ½ Cup coconut oil and 10 drops of essential oil). When applied inside, add 1-2 drops of pure essential oil of high quality in a glass of water. Take small SIPS throughout the day.
Thus, strengthening your immune system and getting rid of the candidiasis, you will be able to simultaneously solve another problem - to normalize the estrogen level in the blood. published
Author: Ksenia Trushlyakov, specialist medicine, nutrition and hormonal health
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©
Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki