10 things not to say good grandmother

No one teaches you how to be the best grandmother, only to have to reach your mind. Want to know how to be a good grandmother? At least there are 10 phrases you should never utter.

WOULD NEVER SAY BEST GRANDMA.

"YES, WHAT IS HE WEARING?"
T-shirt with "Iron maiden" suit Gucci tracksuit or Adidas – not your business, the way you dress, your grandson. Criticism is appropriate only when it is still quite small and he was clearly uncomfortable from the heat or cold.

"WHAT DO YOU FEED HIM?"
Though chips "Pringles". It is not your child. Let the parents themselves suffer the consequences. In the end, weren't you the one in the late 70's believed in pureed cookies with banana for a three-month daughter? It is the same.

"HE NEEDS STRICT DISCIPLINE"
Discipline is a very delicate matter. No need to be afraid that his grandson would grow up a sissy, if parents communicate with him affectionately, and he understands everything.

"I WOULD NEVER ALLOWED"
The comparison meaningless. Your grandson is not you. And if you don't want to eat the crayons, step away, let it will get more.

"ARE YOU SURE THAT'S SAFE?"
Actually, Yes. Most parents care about their children. And if their child climbs the monkey bars like a monkey, probably, they thought that to allow. How to become a good grandmother to our time.

"IN MY TIME"
Yes, this could be the beginning of exciting memories, but it sounds as veiled criticism. And then, the times have changed. You didn't have iPads and you can't push a child to play with a wooden sword in a corn field.

"I DON'T WANT TO INTERFERE, BUT"
You have already intervened. And without a permit. Be careful in his criticism, think twice – is it necessary?

"OF COURSE I'M NOT THE BEST GRANDMOTHER"
Uh, uh! Stop. It is not necessary to extort a recognition of their uniqueness. And enough jealous of the other grandmother. Not to drive wedges in relationships. If you, grandparents, for two, you this and live.

"I DIDN'T SEE YOU FOR TWO WEEKS"
What? The more you complain, the more it is like harassment. Surprise! Your children and grandchildren are their life: work, school, friends. Do not overtighten the blanket attention solely on himself. No one has loved no one forced.

"I LIVE ONLY FOR YOU"
No need to live solely for someone, this is a veiled accusation. Try to live for yourself. A chat with the younger only when it is truly a joy for you and for them. Young stellar grandmother. published

See also: Want grandchildren — out of the way son!

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting