The children took away their beloved granddaughter shouting that I was feeding her

If grandmother Dinner - you can safely remove tight jeans and wear something extravagant. So it happened, you need to eat for glory, so that then you do not run hungry. Tradition. Older people understand that a slim figure is one thing, and a full stomach helps to feel more confident. It's a pity, the further it goes, the harder it gets.

What was freepik like before? A young family is working to develop a new unit of society. Makes money and is not distracted by domestic problems. If you have a child, go to the village, to Grandma. She will teach life and be addicted to fresh air. Here is the benefit and development of a young organism. And in the meantime, parents, you see, they'll help out a penny.

Grandma Masha raised three children during her life. And she spent her whole life in the village, which, of course, could not but affect her. Slow lifestyle, habitual hard work, simple attitude to things. She could cry for two days if a movie on TV showed a movie in which the main character lost his love.

But it will not blink an eye when it comes time to chop chickens or boar. This is all a matter of life, and there are feelings! This was often used by her children once. They told the woman tearful stories, so that they did not get because of stolen candy or coming home late from the disco.

Now the children have grown up and grandmother Maria has only to nostalgia for the old days and try to maintain a small farm. The youngest son went abroad, and the eldest remained in the village. Life at home was not good for him, and he was addicted to the bottle. I found a couple more like-minded people and spent all my free time with them for monotonous conversations about the near great future. Even though he lived well apart, his nightly tirades lacked any nervous system.

Only my daughter did. Made the old lady happy with her granddaughter. But his son-in-law is nervous: he has everything to do, business. He does not call, and, according to rumors, his relatives are also shunned. A business man, in short. When the granddaughter was twelve, it was decided to send her to the village: the son-in-law had some urgent business, the business fell a little, and the parents did not have enough time to deal with the child.

For the first couple of days, Dasha did not want a soul in rural life. I went to all the beautiful places around, took pictures. And the sunset, and a huge oak tree on the outskirts, the morning and evening sky, a couple of horses - everything got into the lens of her phone and collected many likes from enthusiastic classmates. The grandmother even at first thought that the granddaughter in the city was known as some celebrity, constantly someone wrote to her or called her.

But by the third day, the girl suddenly remembered that you will not be fed with fresh air, and the local delicacies are too rude for her delicate childish body. Really, sausages, buckwheat and chamomile candy? Yes, even homemade pies young adults considered too undietary for the emerging figure. Dad taught her to breakfast croissants with almond milk, and for lunch there must be a salad and at least something from seafood. Sea cabbage does not count, it is nasty, and it is impossible to eat it.

Grandma Masha thought: if her daughter began to be so capricious, a pair of branches pulled out with nettle roots would calm her at the same time. Or the towel is wet and in delicate places, at the worst end. Now you can't do that with kids. I'm not gonna get a hand on my granddaughter. You wouldn't even be able to scream, let alone out there.

Meanwhile, Daria began to lament other life difficulties. The Internet ceased to work normally: it is absolutely impossible to get into some social networks, everything works out of the ordinary bad. She saw her uncle and got scared, ran away to her grandmother, but half an hour later she got bored sitting next to her and watching old black and white movies. No friends were found in the village again.

And the child began to write compassionate lines to his father. They say that food is disgusting, there is no entertainment in the village. The weather has gone bad and photos are not available. And more recently, a terrible thing happened at all: the beloved grandmother’s chicken pecked the young creature in the leg. It was painful and scary. Well, at least the soup turned out to be "nothing so".

The sudden arrival of the Week after one and a half on the porch appeared the father himself. Chado came to pick up. All nervous, cheeks red, unhappy.

- Why are you starving your own granddaughter, Mary Albertovna? She won't eat your cooking! What is this talk, cereal and black bread? She's a kid, you know? Did I leave you little money for a chocolate bar? A grown woman!
- Dimka, sit down. Tell me, did I ask for your money? my grandmother replied slowly and with a sudden serious tone. No, I didn't. I thought I bought our entire store. All the best. Sausage, soda, waffles, cookies. Take a look in the fridge. There's nothing sweeter here. So don't even poke me, your wife's mother.

Now answer me essentially like a father. Why didn't you teach your daughter to comb, do homework, read? Why does my granddaughter ignore or do things through her teeth? I'm not asking her to peel her potatoes, even though my daughter knew how to peel them when she was her age. I'm talking about simple, ordinary things: washing a mug after yourself, brushing your teeth without being reminded. Or should my grandmother teach me that too?

And although the blush never came off the face of the indignant man, at some point he stuttered. He looked first at his young daughter, and then at his mother-in-law and dulled his eyes. He took Dasha by the hand and told her to get in the car. Already from the salon, the girl watched as her father took out his wallet and handed money to his grandmother. And she, in turn, silently turns and goes towards the house. “Excuse me!” said the elderly woman.

- All right, daughter. Let's go home. My mom made some chicken and we'll eat soon. And that, from tomorrow, we'll teach you how to handle the housework. Yeah, don't you have sewing and sewing classes at school? You know, never mind. I'll handle it myself. We'll learn new things together.

The car moved and rolled towards the city. From that moment, Dmitry realized that now the most important thing in life is not only work, but also the upbringing of his own child.

Tags

See also

New and interesting