The owner of the aged shared some nuances in the use of the oven, knowing which will never spoil the food

To be honest, I never thought about it before. On what oven mode to bake. As a rule, I use a temperature of 180-200 degrees. Baking bread, pies and other sweet pastries. And I kind of never had a problem with that. However, a few tricks helped me improve my cooking productivity. Today I will talk about the intricacies of the temperature regimes of the oven.

As soon as you begin to understand the temperature regimes of the oven, the quality of your dishes will be much better. Checked! It is important to take into account not only the temperature at which the dishes will be baked, but also the cooking time.

Modern ovens have more potential than old ovens. With their help, you can not only bake and stew products, but also ferment and dry them. The main thing is not to get confused in degrees. I will continue to share detailed instructions.

Temperature regimes in the oven
  1. Temperature is 40 degrees. This is the ideal regime for fermentation. For example, it is suitable for putting up the dough. When you make a good yeast dough, it needs some time to rest in a warm place. And here the oven in this case fits as well as possible. In addition, in this mode, you can make kvass and other drinks that are prepared by fermentation.
  2. The next temperature is 50-60 degrees. This temperature is suitable for the drying process. You can dry any vegetables, fruits, berries or mushrooms. Of the latter, by the way, you can then make mushroom powder. If you want to dry some product, getting a ruddy crust, then you will have to lose a little with the modes. The first 60 minutes of sushi product at 80 degrees, and then reduced the temperature to 50-60 degrees.

3. Temperature 40 degrees. It is best suited for drying products. This mode is also used to cook food in a vacuum (technique su-vid). However, there are separate adaptations for this. But if they are not, the usual oven will do.
  4. Prix 120-150 degrees. You can cook meat. This is a low temperature mode for frying even the toughest parts of the carcass. As a result, the dish will turn out very tender and juicy. In addition, at this temperature, cooks recommend cooking eggs. If you use a higher temperature regime, there is a chance that the protein will cook much faster than the yolk.

5. Temperature 180 degrees. universal. This mode is great for cooking meat, fish, and baking. If you do not know at what temperature to cook a particular dish, set 180 degrees - so you definitely will not lose.
  6. If you need to get an appetizing crust, use regimen 200-240 degrees. However, be careful: this temperature is suitable only for quick cooking. It could be meat or fish.

In modern ovens, you can set not only the temperature, but also preparation. There are such modes: convection, upper heating, lower heating, grill, upper and lower heating plus convection. To use the maximum potential of the oven, you need to read the instructions specifically your oven. Of course, there are general recommendations.

For example, with the help of grill, the hostess prepare juicy meat. The main thing is that the pieces are of the same size and thickness (at least 2-3 cm). The product is placed directly on the grille, and on the level below is placed a batter on which oil and juice will drain. Convection is also great for cooking meat and fish. But it is best to turn on the grill somewhere 5 minutes before ready. This will give you a blush crust.

Some oven models are equipped automatic preparation. It includes defrosting, cooking vegetables, potatoes, fish, pizza and so on. It is enough to choose what product you will cook, as well as how much it weighs. And the oven itself will select the right cooking time, temperature and mode.

I hope this article will help you improve the quality of the dishes you bake in the oven. I would love to share it with your friends. Enjoy your cooking!

Tags

See also

New and interesting