What did a ten-year-old grandson feel when he first saw his grandmother and her house?

Today's edition. "Site" knocking on your door with a touching, instructive story from life. We have prepared for you an unusual story She and her grandson met only 10 years after the baby was born. Why this happened and whether they were able to make contact, read our article.

When my son turned 10, I told him he had a grandmother: She lives in a village, not far from our town. I'm sorry I hid it.” Pasha couldn't understand why he didn't know anything for so long. So I decided to just tell him the truth.

“Grandma disliked your father, forbade us to see each other. And when we secretly married, she just stopped talking to us. For many years I was tormented by this, but I did not dare to call her. And now I realize that time is running too fast. When she found out about you, she invited you all summer. Would you like to go? I asked in a trembling voice.

© Freepik It was clear that the son was perplexed. He didn’t know how to behave or what to say. I gave him time to think and in the evening he said he was ready to try. Probably, Pashka did not want to spend 3 months of sunny summer in a hot city among concrete boxes. In general, he loved everything new and unknown.

A few days later I took my son to my grandmother. I was afraid because I hadn’t seen her in so many years. She looked very tired and old. The hair was decorated with gray hair, longing appeared in the eyes, and the hands were coarse from constant work. While I was talking to her, Pasha was exploring the courtyard. First of all, he met his mother’s dog San Sanich and a cat named Pooh.

© Freepik Pasha is very attached to animals. When the grandmother did not see, Pooh climbed onto the boy's bed and lay down on his chest. San Sanich loved to walk with him in the forest, guarded him. My grandmother was very worried, she was afraid that she would not be able to establish contact with her grandson. But Pasha helped her and was very kind to her.

Summer's happy finale flew in one breath. When my husband and I came to pick up Pasha, he was sitting in an embrace with a cat, and San Sanych was comforted in his legs. My son looked very upset and almost cried. “Stop the water. We’ll have to take all three, my mother whispered in my ear as we hugged each other.

And then there was a genuine conversation. My husband and my mother spoke. I've probably never seen him so confused and happy at the same time. At the end, my mother cried and hugged us. She was not joking about San Sanich and Pooh. My husband and I have always wanted a pet.

“Pashka, my grandmother and my father have consulted. You can take San Sanych and Pooh with you, I pleased my son. His eyes shone and burst into tears. That's not what he thought.

My mother kissed each of us goodbye, hugged my husband tightly. She slipped an envelope of money into my pocket, and I found it at home. My mother felt the end was near.

The five of us were driving home, and I'm sure each of us thought that life had changed once and for all. It was warm and sad at the same time. “How old, my love, how old...,” I whispered and cried.

© Freepik The first of September Pasha returned from school very happy. “Today we wrote an essay about how we spent the summer. I wrote a story about Grandma, the best grandmother in the world! sniffed my son, and I cried again.

We often regret the mistakes of the past, thinking that nothing can be fixed. But sometimes just one heart-to-heart conversation can change everything. This touching story once again proves that nothing is impossible. Despite the lost years, the family reunited and became even stronger.

We hope this story inspires you. Call your loved ones and tell them how much you love them. Remember that time is too short. Take care!

Tags

See also

New and interesting