Why mom rattle

We shall not here discuss how and why we have babies. They come into the world in different ways: according to plan or unexpectedly, too early or when they are no longer waiting. For our speakers it doesn't matter. It is important that children are not only taken away from their parents time, energy, money but also give much in return. For example, the feeling of adulthood, if the child is born early. Conversely, youth, parents if under forty.

In any case, we re-live a whole life. I just remember that the first rattle I bought is not the son, who was week — the rattle he did not pay the slightest attention. I bought it myself.

Forty one million sixty seven thousand seven hundred twenty eight

I always wanted one. But who would understand a woman that buys a rattle? Then it started: I enthusiastically bought my son markers, playdough, books, took him to the planetarium, the circus, the zoo, and the carousel in the Park... And ice cream (me and him, of course).

I did not realize that gets along with it something that I lacked. And these cartoons, and the tales and train — tea in a glass Cup holder. Two lives. But he grew up in. Does ie — 17. And said, "You know... I think and who I really am? What am I? Why should I?"I'm here, of course, clever — some quotes from the classics bring, the experience you share. In General, acting like the mother of a teenager. And suddenly, when he went to bed (his work in six twenty to get up), asked herself: "who am I really? What am I? What for?»

My boy says, decisively, as is characteristic of teenagers: "I will make of himself such a person, what you want. I'll take all your “bugs” for this year. All that bothers me. And achieve what you want. I'll go to medical school, learn English, build abs and...."Further down the list. I have a list very different. But I flinch from his words and feel that rattle has not exhausted itself — things from a young age I too did not finish.

But I forgot about them. And he recalls. While remaining an adult and giving parental support, I go into "my teen".

"I can do it!"— in relation to their goals. "My rule is..." And yet — what is honesty, what I believe, how to live and make friends. We are discussing what skills we need to establish in adolescence, to learn anything, and I find that I have decent gaps.

Eight million six hundred twenty six thousand five hundred ninety nine

And we make strategic plans. Of course, to each their own. And suddenly I begin to understand how to use the children in this age: to find the teenager inside of you, and this part too, not just an adult contact with the child. After all, no single age period is not fully exhausted.

And the kids — a good excuse for "a bit back", and maybe something to deperiit and finish. They somehow miraculously create in our lives the extra space that corresponds to their own age. But if the opportunity to play with dolls and tanks most parents are under the guise of a small child, with bonuses of adolescence most neglects. Whether because this part of growing up is the most painful for parents, whether because against the background of a teenager seems especially important to maintain maturity.

See also: First aid kid at high temperature

Children who are brought up TV

However, keep it all the same it is necessary. No matter how tempting to return to his adolescence and to be friends with a teenager is the teenager next need an adult. Reliable, experienced such, you can rely on. If that. From which you can push into adulthood. Then, someday, to meet with their parents already in the same weight, ugh, age category.published  

Author: Svetlana Skarlos

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: kot.sh/statya/1450/kak-pravilno-ispolzovat-detey

Tags

See also

New and interesting