Bread, carrot cake — quick recipe

All fans of carrot juice or just wondered what to do with the cake. After juice it is a lot to throw out conscience will not allow.

I am also puzzled by this question and through trial and error of time as the third discovered the perfect meatless version of bread of cake.

The dish is super economical, delicious, perfectly fulfills the function as "bread" and sweet "gingerbread", if consumed with honey.

In order to prepare 2 baking trays of bread you want to take:

cake with 1.5 liters of carrot juice (~2 kg of carrots)
1 Cup Flaxseed meal
water
Preparation:

1. In a large deep bowl (I take a salad bowl) mix carrot cake Flaxseed meal. Add water to the mixture mixed up and began to look like "real" dough. If you want bread more flour, add more flour. I take so much that the dough became light brown after mixing. But it's a matter of taste.

2. The finished dough roll out with a rolling pin to a thickness of 0.5 cm (the thinner the bread will be crispy) and cut with a knife into rectangles. You can use any cookie cutters and make biscuits in the form of animals for kids, or round, or in the form of a Christmas tree for the New year.

3. Received sliced rectangles, spread on a baking sheet with parchment. Don't need no oil, etc. the Parchment will do a great job and nothing will burn. Put in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.

* The more you keep the bread in the oven, the crispier they will become. For example, we like the dry, which was in the oven for at least 40 minutes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting