He added a couple of words on the plate of the poor and the rich!

The website tells the remarkable modern parable about how power lies in words.

1gr.czЯсным may morning a young man saw the wall of the Park man, about his age, to beg. Next to him stood a poster representing the inscription by hand on a piece of Board: "I'm blind". This plea clearly did not touch the hearts of residents and tourists in the big city, hastily passing by. Except for a few coins, a bowl for collecting alms was empty.

Moved by this sad spectacle, a passerby might have thought about, which deprived this poor young man in such a wonderful day, and approached the beggar.

— I can't give you money, — it is guilty has explained it to the beggar, because he for several months without work. But, if you don't mind, I can help you in another way. I'd like to make some changes to your request for help.

Surprised beggar hesitated for a while, and then shrugged.

— Okay, do what you want. But I must tell you that there is hardly a word that would arouse the pity of the inhabitants of this city to another beggar.

The young man drew from his pocket a marker, was credited on the poster with a few words and continued on his way.

By the end of the day he returned through the Park and passing by a beggar, noted with satisfaction that a new poster has proved effective in opening the hearts and wallets of passers-by. The bowl was full of money, and not only small coins, but even five and ten dollar bills.

— Things have gone much better, " he said to the beggar.

"Exactly," he replied, and then, recognizing the voice of the young man, puzzled asked: — What have you done with my poster?

— I just added a few words, explained a passerby. — But nothing that would not be true. Now it reads: I'm blind — and at spring street..."

via pritchi.ru/id_1468

Tags

See also

New and interesting