LETTER crazy, OR VERY GOOD WIFE))

< Anshe

Girl smelling dawn, ground coffee, lemon juice, mint sun. All these scents the wind tore off the roof, drunk soul, washed choice. those where someone somewhere once gave you a strange promise navsegdatom, and some love it, of thirst, they say wait for me, I will come back, and she is always there waiting for you, but it's not about this girl that smells of coffee and lives in a rented apartment to you, not the story of the long-legged on the ingenuous girl Ira. Present also Ira the waist somewhere, well, this, that smells your dawn, and placed in his hands, if you add the envelope, so I laugh ... and no, it's not about that ... Ira wrote to me that she's Fields, Karina, Maria and showed a photo with you, where beautiful, each following in her album, even remember where you are in a sombrero, she was you dancing, and you blurred look, and just want something that you love, and day and night and an hour work, and even when you drive a car, and so short ... again I was distracted, thinking you straight burned cheeks, and became again a girl, are something in the course of the following ... your leggy Ira expecting a baby!))) I am glad that is already minus three, - it is in your contact list: Karina Paulina Maria ...)))) Can You go home, have a drink on a couple of cups of coffee ... and a pair of ironed shirts Take it? There's been a couple of some stray letters from some unknown to me, a very young pi * nuts, I do not believe, like these is not your style, Dasha and Ina, simply, that you were aware of. You know, for some reason, our withered cactus ... And be so kind, websites change their status, add or there is not, then catchwords on all matters and before .... Call his wife. The keys under the mat, I was in touch tsёm.))))))))

Tags

See also

New and interesting