Phrases that women simply hate

I heard them. Many women have heard them, and they simply hate. Do not suffer. Do not endure. From favorite. From the once favorite. From unloving.

- If I had two lives, one I would have lived with you

. I believe in reincarnation, but I do not believe that he would have fulfilled his promise in the next life. If he loved you, he would have been with you in this life. He would not have missed the one that considers the favorite.

- I can not make you happy. I do not ... (and further down the list).

He did not have it all, before he began the relationship with you. But then he was throwing at your feet all that was possible. These words should sound different - "I want nothing more to do for you." You're not valuable for him, and you have to hear it. When a man loves, he does.

- I love you, so I wish you happiness with another man who can take care of you

. You're sure to be happy with another man. Because no way that we should not be with someone who does not love you. When a man loves, he is responsible for and cherishes his woman. He will not give it to another. He is so constituted.

- I will always love you. Deep. In the shower. You'll be invisible in my heart.

No, it is not necessary so deeply. Not worth it. It too. You are worthy of love, clear and understandable relationship. To wake up next, to lunch and then wander to the shops or the city to do their own thing and feel each other, to prepare together, travel together, raise children ... Love - it is a life and not dream about it
<. br>  - I have obligations, I can not be with you

. It sounds decent, but love has nothing to do, anyway, to you. Just remember the movie "Cruel Romance", where Mikhalkov's hero after seducing the hearts of the lady said: "I do not hold the chain, I keep the shackles." Slippery such a character, nasty ...

- I'll always remember you

. You want to be remembered? But you're not a classic, and not the multiplication table. You will die, just like everyone else, you have just now. And we have to live today. You must be wondering what he would do next, it is important that it is not your present.

Do not wait when things will change. Do not change.

Do not wait, when you fall in love. If you just have a skewed feelings, it is not love, and dependence.

Do not wait, when accumulate resources. This waiting can go through life so simply live.

Do not wait, when "there" things will get better. For the same reason. Who knows, maybe, Anna has already spilled oil ... Do not wait.

Perhaps this is true - if someone does not love you the way you want it, it does not mean that he does not love you with all my heart. Perhaps he loves. In its own way. Heart is at all different. And you want to have been "in their own way" or make you feel loved?

The main secret of that happiness in a relationship happens when ideas about love are the same or very close. If those phrases sound, then at the moment there is no love. There is something else - sympathy, affection, comfort, romantic fantasy, but not love

. Honey, do you still think otherwise?

Author: Lily Ahremchik

Tags

See also

New and interesting