Resentment at his father

She sat on a chair hard, then looked into the void in front of him, then lowered her eyes to the floor. Opposite stood a chair, which allegedly housed the image of her father.

My task was to Svetlana he said his offense, got rid of it. I wanted to, and support, and to encourage it at the same time. The woman took offense at his father, but could not say about his grievance to the addressee.

Her dad was aged, he had a heart condition, and it is easily upset. She wanted to keep it from the explanation of the relationship, but the children's resentment still burdened her.

- Come on, try to speak about his offense. - I suggested

.  - Dad, I know what you did not realize that offend me, and you have not learned to speak in a different way ...

- Wait, wait, - I stopped a woman - you now begin to justify it and then do not give a place for themselves and their feelings. Try to make room for his offense.

- It is hard to talk about it, - I sighed the client - now try

.  - Dad, I take offense at you for what you are as a child I did not pay enough attention and was rude to me ...

Svetlana's face gave way to tears. I did not expect such an effect, alarmed for her.

- About what are you crying now? - I asked cautiously so

.  - He ... he is responsible

.  - What he says

?  - He says "I'm sorry. I did not know. I love you "

- What do you think of his words

?  - I felt better

. Her soul was ready to let go of the hurt and found only a small step, so that she could escape from the hardships of experiences.

All the feelings that we're having, tend to be experienced. When the feeling experienced, it goes away, it changed to something else. And, if our life is not possible to make room for the experience, or we do not see it, the feeling is inside and can remind yourself for years. As in the joke: "I'm not vindictive. I was just angry and I have a good memory. "

In psychotherapeutic work have the opportunity to experience the feelings that haunt: the long-standing grievances, sadness, fear, anger. There are different techniques to survive the feeling and let him go free.
There is also equipment for self-study. For example:

write on paper by hand, what you feel and to whom, and then burn;

draw their sense (drawing must not be beautiful, it can be just paint spots or streaks), and then you can break or burn;

sculpt from plasticine feeling (to present it in the form of the image), then crush and sculpt something more pleasant.

It is important to periodically clean up the inner world. This concern for his mental health. Wisdom and awareness you!

Author: Elena Malchykhina

Tags

See also

New and interesting