More 5 wonderful stories in a good mood

good story and something to teach, and lift your spirits and make you wonder. Such stories Website collects and happy to share with readers!

1. The story of a pie baked cake now. She took out the foundation of the oven, I put all that is necessary, stuffed pie back left. After 10 minutes, I come, open the oven ... freezes. Cake is not present. One home!
Carefully close the oven. I open again. No. I remember all the symptoms of schizophrenia, which are known to me. Then he comes on the machine, "a jack, a jack, play and give back. Tete is very necessary. »
Just in case I'm out of the kitchen, well, not to interfere ... I come back, I open the oven - NO! For some reason I go to the mirror ... Like any external changes.
I type - spirit of the times - in google 'missing pie out of the oven. " I understand that I am doing something wrong. Plucked own arm - the reaction is. I told myself: "Light! You're an adult, intelligent woman! Well, where could he go? "Thought the neighbors, attracted by the smell of fresh baking. Balcony opened. I came out and looked. Do not climb.
I am going back to the kitchen, in full mental disorder. For some reason, remembered "X-Files" ... imagine aliens greedily chewing my cake in the plate and start to laugh ... Drink a glass of water. I opened the dishwasher to put an empty glass.
From there, staring in amazement my cake ... The doors somewhere near ... And to me it's time to vacation, yeah ...

2. Preparing for school Julia wanted to give to the school, but before that it was necessary to pass the test - test on the willingness to learn
. - Let's start with the most simple, - said psychologist and laid out on the table vase wax fruit. - Apple, pear, orange, apricot. How all this can be called in one word?
Julia looked down in silence.
- Continue. Here cucumber, tomato, radish, potato, onion. How do we call it a word?
Julia bit her lip.
- Strawberries, raspberries, cherries ...
- How all this is called? You do not know?
- I forgot - the tested whispered, holding back tears
. - I think you'd sooner go to school, - said psychologist Julia's mother. - Wait a year, work out with a girl. She does not know the most basic things!
Mother was surprised to look at the child:
- Yulia, do not you know, how it is called in one word
? - A! Remembered! - Beamed girl. -! < Fake

3. Ginny Familiar to your unpleasant feeling when looking at their peers, you think: "Do I look so old? It can not be! "If so, this story is for you.
Sitting in a queue at the reception for a new dentist, I noticed his diploma hanging on the wall in the reception area. I suddenly remembered that handsome tall boy with the same name went with me in a class where some 30 years ago. But as soon as I walked into the office, I immediately tossed the thought of it - the gray-haired, balding man with a furrowed face was too old to be my classmate
. However, after he spent viewing, I asked him what school he graduated. And he called the room of my school!
- At what year? - I asked
. - In 1978. Why do you ask?
- You were in my class! - I exclaimed
. He looked at me and asked:
- Yes? < What do you teach?

4. Perfect Couple My wife and I are perfect for each other. I even think I intuitively feel it. Do not believe me? Now prove it. A couple of days ago I asked her to change the curtains in the bedroom. She looked at me in surprise, as if I have learned the secrets of the universe.
- Are you serious? - I could not believe it
. - And why not
? - Do not believe me, spinning some days this idea in his head, did not want to talk to you, because once you say that money down the drain. Maybe, I said in my sleep?
- No, we just - a couple and think in the same direction. I think it is quite normal for people who love each other.
You should have seen her umilёnnoe and happy face.
You can say that it is a mere accident or a normal match, but it happens not for the first time - a month ago, the same story was a chest of drawers, and before that - with a gift for her parents
. I just know what I want my woman.
Well, it does not clean for a history in a search engine.

5. Marketing Lesson On one of the streets of Rome very close to the poor man sitting two-beggars. One is holding a cross, and the other - the Star of David. Before the two - on a hat for money. People pass by, many drop out fines beggar with the cross, and the second side and the bypass, so virtually nothing in his hat.
One man felt sorry for the poor fellow, so he came up with the board:
- Do not you realize that Italy - a Catholic country, and Rome - the main town of Catholicism? People will not serve you here for the money - the more so that the poor man sitting next to a cross. Moreover, specifically, to teach you, they will be more and more actively serve first.
The poor man with a Star of David smiled and said the guy with the cross: "Hey, look, there's someone going to teach marketing Goldstein brothers themselves!»

via fit4brain.com/7667

Tags

See also

New and interesting