25 memorable pearls of football commentators

During the match, sportswriters have time to not only cover the events taking place on the football field, but also to give these pearls, which then go through the network for a long time.

In the meantime, the European Football Championship is in full swing, Website has decided to recall the most amusing and sparkling statement commentators who raise the spirits not only sports fans.

Jorge Jesus releases nimble cog-Shpuntik to speed their arri. How delicately picked the ball Kombarov. You know, like in school mantu do: op - and all! Players run forward, but the referee whistles for a break. I remember this cartoon was. When animals playing football, rushed back and forth, back and forth. Then rhino caught the ball and blew. Now there was a similar story. Alexander Samedov very quick steps away from the field. It is rushing to an interview? He conducts the ball where - one he knows.

Come, Kralj, out of the gate! Good for you, listens to prompts. A player with a high forehead, bald head in passing. Match time is up, but the referee during a break, probably added, and how long the match - to say impossible ... Marathon - first and foremost challenge for the audience: try more than two hours to wait for the athletes, then they wave - and all ... And our striker falls the free site! What does the judge? And the judge said that today on the street is quite cold and the ground is necessary to climb. The player felt the flaw between the legs of the opponent and deftly took it. That's what Spartacus school. Kluivert 19 years, no, sorry, already 20. It grows right before your eyes. The team behind the 33-year history has produced a lot of players, most of them are still in favor of youth teams.

Leonenko kneaded for 45 minutes. Do not be too hot ... I do not know what's counsel said Schmeichel, clearly something friendly, he crouched as much ... Both athletes in exactly the same form. Is that Ereschenko clean underwear, and Yakovlev have three stripes on the sides. It's there Heskey pushes all the elbows, as in the tram. The ball does not want to go through the gate, as it is neither beg. For listeners it was more convenient to watch, I will say that the "Dinamo" plays in white and blue, and "Carpathians" - in white and green uniforms. I wanted to get into the ball and hit the back of the head. Titov hit the post. But it was after the whistle. In addition, it was not Titov. mentor this team is sitting next to me. Vyacheslav, you have such a facial expression - can share? Whistle provides some of the fans, the referee in disbelief looks at her.

Preview: ziiinvn / shutterstock.com

via www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=434806378&src=id

Tags

See also

New and interesting