80 memorable pearls of USE

Website I wish all students good luck in the preparation of a unified state exam. We have assembled a collection of pearls of examination papers from previous years. Enjoy and do not repeat the mistakes of the predecessors.

Social Studies h3> no brain, as you know, one can not live. Without the human brain - it's just a blood vessel. I'm glad that I live at a time when our government abolished serfdom. The definition of social inequality in the book is very different from the one we enjoyed the teacher. The curfew, children under 16 are not entitled to even be in the cemetery, but no one was there. Since ancient times, society is divided into elite, the lumpen, and people like us. A wise man of the huge amount of thoughts in my head may lose his family. As a result, human space flight, we finally learned that the earth is round. Under Yeltsin, the country developed a house. I'm in my 17 years has tried his hand in the image of the writer and do not know firsthand what the internal torment and anguish. Like Goethe, I get sick when I have no new ideas, no to spark, the idea for which I would like to create. Many people resign themselves to this, but we Goethe. One man - nothing, and all together - a part of nature. Mowgli could not have children with wolves. Small world, and the human brain is immense. On the subjects of civil law are assigned different responsibilities, such as being a person. If you are unable to live in society, we can only live with the girl. Lots to do on election win prizes, get into the Duma. The empirical level of knowledge took place in Srednekove alchemists, and in our time, physicists who have made androgynous Collider. A woman society can expect anything. Gender - is an influential social scientist, probably German. In my life, I almost completely agree with the philosopher Hegel's. When a person has thought of procreation, alone it had not happened. The main function of the state - the satisfaction of citizens. The famous singer, disguised under the pseudonym Tender May. The country has increased the level of venereal literacy. Today, marriages are similar to the Union and the dog tick. But the situation is getting worse by the fact that usually married two ticks and no dog. Animals of the exhaust gas no longer interested in reproduction. The same fate awaits man. History

Ivan the Terrible was at the lowest level of human development. Ivan IV from childhood did not love people because of what happened the mass executions. When Ivan the Terrible in the Swamp area chopped the head, and not screaming, horrible. Ivan the Terrible went to the Alexander suburb, offended, when he learned that the boyars knock on the king. The modern police offended when they are called oprichniki. My dad, a police officer has such a muzzle. King Alexander died unexpectedly in Taganrog from inflammation of the brain. Decembrists waiting hospitable Siberia. Nicholas II gave the order to shoot at the workers after the end of the working day. In the USSR, those who did not went into a severe gulag camps, went to the less severe pioneer camps. Enemies of the Soviet authorities called dividends. Dividentskoe movement grew and shirilos. Khrushchev resisted the slave revolt in Novocherkassk. We Brezhnev had big eyebrows and the country delivered a speech. He was a great and wonderful man, his actions will benefit Russia, and so we all love him and know how plump and bolshebrovogo peasant. He directed its activities in different directions. I'd shaken hands with such an outstanding person as Brezhnev. Westerners brought to Russia, such as the tram. Slavophils to death rode horses. The policy of the king caused hunger and fury of the population. Princess Olga before her marriage to Prince Igor was named Beautiful. Elizabeth was considered the most beautiful woman among her friends. Collective farmers fled to the city, since there were more healthy men. Solzhenitsyn was sent to the camp for the story "One Day Deniskina Vanya." "Shakedown", "Greyhound," "snitch" - these words could not be found in the spelling dictionary. Solzhenitsyn brought them into our language. After the expulsion of Solzhenitsyn continued his way into the US camp.

Russian language and literature h3> Bolkonski changed oak. Before Onegin love Tatiana long reach. His horse died before May 9 ... By the end of the summer I will become a man. Here we have the responsibility of older horses. The horses were injured during endure the battlefield soldiers. My grandfather in any situation can show his dignity, as long as it does not cause harm. On their ears fur headphones in a long coat. The gelding was the personification of Gastello. You must be able to distinguish plants from birds. Please geese swam slowly, and then began to do the lambada by movement. This - the last dance. It is difficult to account for when you do not know what you take into your mouth. We have a horse, from which we make mare. The phrase of Tolstoy's novel "War and Peace" "Manuscripts do not burn" remember everything. It was fastened horse carriage. He lived with his horse twenty years exiled peasant ... reminds me of Victor Tsoi, because he sang the song "Changes require our hearts." A soldier caught a duck. My first thought was - eat an animal! A soldier dropped a duck to water, but it has not surfaced. And why all this false? These people, from whom emanates directly and that the smell of lies and falsehood! In Pushkin's novel "E. Onegin "the main character - Pechorin. They agreed: fire and flame ... Yesenin expressed his love for his homeland with the words "I love the storm in early May ...". Distorted face of indifference. We live for the Claw. Teacher Fedor Yevgenovych was so wise that for any offense beat pointer hand or on the back. Chichikov bought and sold dead people. Not everyone would have thought to deal with such things, but he was a master of his craft. Check my work, you too can show compassion and generosity. In war and it was: fear, if Che suddenly wrong, that's all. Oblomov - known rake and joker, the hero of "Anna Karenina." But still the killer snapped: he slept. ( About Raskolnikov em>).

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting