An incredible coincidence in the ordinary life of the family! It happens the same ...

Peekaboo wearer site told her story, which amazed the entire community, and we at the same time! There is such a match! < Website tells the amazing story of one family.

Narmedmir.ruSrazu say, that I really like her grandmother as a young man.

My husband and I together for nine years. He comes from a faraway Siberia, I spent her life in the Far North. He was sent here to serve, and he decided to stay and work the military. Naturally, all his relatives there, far away.

The first time we went to visit his family five years ago. It was then that his grandfather, looking at me, and began to call me Katya! Then he told me that was in my town and frequented the grocery store, where he worked as the very Katyusha, which I really like. As he spoke fondly of her ...

When he returned, of course, I asked my grandmother if she worked in a certain shop in a certain street? The answer was positive! She remembered and persistent young warrior, who in every way tried to drag her out on a date. I do not went it because by that time had met my grandfather.

That's my husband's grandfather, and my grandmother, with a completely different and very distant from each other's cities flirted, and their grandchildren met and live happily ever after, raising synulka! Amazing coincidence ...

via pikabu.ru/story/sovpadenie_4254302

Tags

See also

New and interesting