She spread ground a little of this mixture on the hair ... A few minutes later, I could not believe my eyes!

How fast refresh hair , to give them more volume and remove excess fat from the roots? It happens that the wash head absolutely no time. And sometimes even washed her hair in the morning to the evening look already pretty tired ...

Dry shampunEst a wonderful tool - a natural dry shampoo, which can be done very quickly. I liked the effect of its use now in my purse always have a small bottle containing a miracle powder!

You need
corn starch (for blonde hair) Cocoa (for dark hair) a couple of drops essential oil plastic funnel glass jar out of spices or any bottle with dispenser

Making You just have to mix all the ingredients and carefully pour them into the bottle using a funnel!

I especially like the idea of ​​cocoa for brunettes. If you have light hair, shampoo should be done from starch, but brunettes and brown-haired suit cocoa powder
Look at the process of making this natural means, you'll want to repeat it.

If you appreciate this idea, share with friends our article. Let no small thing does not spoil your wonderful mood!

Tags

See also

New and interesting