Old dresser without drawers it was time to throw it away, but then she came up with a brilliant idea!

It would seem that who needs a old dresser without boxes? But if a person has a desire for creativity, it can create a wonderful thing, using any available material ...

This is an excellent example of alteration of a piece of furniture, which had to be thrown away, especially not hesitate! But this woman knows the value of things and loves to give them another chance - a second life that impressed me chest

Restoration Chest
Chest really old, but it has a number of advantages -. Legs bent at the French style, large capacity and durable enough material from which it is made.

To transform the chest of drawers, you first need a good polish and remove part of strips inside: they are needed, the boxes still will not ...

Now you need to paint the shelves!

I love the curls on the legs of the chest! They ennoble any interior ...

A well-chosen colors - the key to success in the restoration of furniture. The striking combination of white and brown hues makes it an excellent dresser!

It looks like locker restored with his own hands

Now I know what to do with an old dresser, which had long been gathering dust in the garage at my grandmother! I want to remake it in their own way and to adapt for storage of shoes in the hallway. A cozy place for sitting will be most welcome ...

Share this wonderful plan of furniture rework with friends, I am sure they will appreciate it!

Tags

See also

New and interesting