Use of plastic boxes in the garden and garden

Almost all of us have old homes. plastic-box. Do not rush and throw them in the trash. Boxes can be used for storage, make shelves or plant seedlings. In addition, plastic needs special recycling. A great idea would be to reuse the material.

Recently, my husband and I were repaired and found about 10 old plastic boxes in the pantry. At first they wanted to get rid of us, but my mother stopped us in time and told us how boxes could be useful in the garden and garden. She is an experienced summer lady – any old thing will find application in the household.

Seedling boxes

People with a rich imagination are able to make anything from improvised materials. As they say, there would be a desire, and the material will be found. We use plastic containers as raw materials. And for the piggy bank of your ideas, "Site" I have collected 3 useful ways to use old boxes.

1. The easiest option drawer - to use in the garden or garden. It is easy to store and transport vegetables. It is also a great idea to use boxes for seedlings of onions, garlic, eggplants, tomatoes or cucumbers. Boxes will be suitable as a form for the soil, but more original will be the way to use perforation to create a penumbra. This will protect plants from strong sunlight. Simple and effective!

2. In addition to storing vegetables, boxes are useful in the country as garden furniture. From old boxes you can make a garden table, chairs or even a whole terrace. For a table, take about 4-8 boxes, connect them and cover with a wooden board, which should be well fixed. Contrary to popular belief, the design of boxes is quite stable, since plastic is a very strong material. Chairs for a table make it easier - we tighten the top of the box with a soft material and close it with a fabric. Just a few minutes and you're done.

3. Old plastic boxes can also be used for home interiors. For example, make a cute poofic. To do this, wrap the box with a thick rope, fixing each row of windings with glue. For convenience, you can add a foam seat on top, sheathed with fabric. An easier option is a stool. Put 2 boxes on top of each other and glue together. We wrap the top with a rope so that it is softer to sit. Also in boxes you can store things, for this we will make wall shelves. They will be suitable both at home and in the garage for storing tools.

In fact, these are only the main ways of useful use. Using the boxes again, you can make furniture with your own hands, and this is a very creative and entertaining process. In addition, you do not have to buy new furniture, because modern handmade is very fashionable and fits well into the interior. What ideas do you have about old house drawers?

Tags

See also

New and interesting